Turns out that he does have a secret

"Is it okay if I just take a quick shower and change into something more comfortable ?" They had just entered her apartment and she didn't really want to stay in her work clothes.

He put the pizza down on the table and turned towards her. "Of course, I can wait no problem".

"I promise to be quick, you can just sit down and watch some TV, I'll be back in a minute". She kissed him quickly and went to the bathroom.

She just took a quick shower, she didn't want him to wait for to long. She had washed her hair in the morning, so she twisted it up on her head, to not get it wet.

But what to wear ? It seemed stupid to dress up, but she didn't want to come of as desperate and needy either. She settled for what she would normally wear, pink boxers and a white tank top, that had to be good enough.

"I am ready". She walked into the living-room, he was sitting on the couch watching the TV, he had taken of the sweatshirt and was wearing a grey T-shirt with a nerd print on the chest.

He turned his head and looked at her, he blinked a couple of times and then swallowed. "Uhh hi again, I hope you are hungry".

"I hope it is okay I am in my pj's it was just easier". She sat down next to him on the couch.

He opened the pizza box and took out a piece, handing it to her. "It is perfectly fine, it suits you".

"Thanks, have you found something exciting on tv ?" Uhh he knew exactly what to say didn't he ? But it just seemed so natural and honest coming from him.

He swallowed the pizza in his mouth before answering. "Not really, is there anything you would like to watch ?"

She grabbed the tv guide and checked if there was any good movies starting soon. "There is 'Midnight in Paris' or 'Thor - The dark world', they are both starting soon, which one do you prefer ?"

"The first one definitely". He said after almost choking on a piece of pizza and coughing violently.

She had expected him to choose Thor, he just seemed like he would be into that kind of movies. "You don't like Marvel movies or ?"

"I do, I've just seen it several times, and I have never gotten around to watch 'Midnight in Paris' but if you want to watch 'Thor' we can watch that". He said with a smile that suggested he was hiding something.

She shook her head. "No it is perfectly fine, I haven't seen 'Midnight in Paris' either, I just expected you to choose 'Thor'".
Amelia changed the channel and took another piece of pizza, Zac were watching her and then asked. "And you have seen 'Thor' before ?"

"Well yes, a couple of times". She answered and went to the kitchen to get a bottle of coke and some glasses.

He chuckled and called out to her in the kitchen. "Well Thor or Loki then ? Which is it ?"

"What do you mean ?" She walked back into the living-room, looking at him for an explanation.

He raised one eyebrow. "Which one is it you think is sexy ? Thor or Loki ? Because that is why girls watch those movies ain't it ?"

"Ha ha I actually happens to love Marvel movies, but to be honest, none of them are bad looking, but contrary to apparently most woman, I think Tom Hiddleston is better looking as himself". She said sitting down on the couch.