Meeting the parents

"Do you have any plans today ?" It was sunday morning and Zac was drawing little patterns on her stomach and around her breasts with his fingers.

She stretched and sighed. "I promised my parents to come up to them for lunch".

"Oh well then you just go of course, you can borrow my car if you want to". She could hear he was disappointed, he wanted to be with her on her day of, but he tried to hide it.

She bit her lip. "Oh no, I don't have the nerves to drive something that temperamental, but maybe you could drive, my parents would love to meet you".

"Are you sure ? You don't think it is to soon ? But I would love to come, if you really mean it". His finger trailing her hairline and down her neck.

She smiled at him. "As long as you can behave, no wandering hands in front of my parents okay ?"

"Hey, you know I am capable of being civilised, if only for a couple of hours". He said grinning and started nibbling her everywhere he could reach with his mouth.

She writhed and screamed because it was tickling. She rolled of the bed, escaping. "Now I will go get a shower and no you are staying here, my mother is very strict about being on time, so no time for shenanigans".

When she came out of the shower he grabbed her, kissing her softly, and squeezing her ass, before going to take a shower himself.

Amelia put on a long skirt and a pretty blouse, twisting her hair up in a loose bun, then she went to the kitchen, eating a bowl of oats.

"Baby, could you just come here, I need help". Zac called from the bedroom.

She walked in there, but stopped in the doorway, staring at him with her mouth hanging open in shock. "You.. You.. Your beard, you shaved it of".

"Yeah, I felt it was time for a change". He let his hand glide over his chin, she was still just staring at him.

He looked at her nervously. "Is it that bad ? You look possibly livid darling, don't worry, it will be back before a week".

"No, no it is just so different, you look so young". She went over to him, stroking his chin and cheek before kissing him.

When she let go of him, he asked her. "But I actually wanted you opinion on my clothes, I want to make a good impression, but not be overdressed".

"Hmm a nice button down shirt would work, but skip the tie, that is to formal, maybe just a pair of nice pants with a shirt, a suit is a bit to much". She kissed him and walked out again.

He came out in the kitchen 5 minutes later and stopped right inside the door. "Is this acceptable ?"

"Uh I see one really big problem with wearing that". She let hers eyes run over him, he was wearing a pair of tailored grey pants and a matching waistcoat over a slightly pink button down shirt, the top buttons undone.

He looked down himself, like he was trying to figure out the problem. "What ? What is the problem ?"

"That I have to behave to and not start undressing you at the table, and that is going to be fucking hard with you looking that sexy". She said winking at him.

He grinned and grabbed her, kissing her. "You naughty little minx, well you have to wait till we get back from your parents".

The drove in his car and he insisted in stopping on the way, getting a bouquet of flowers for her mother.

"Hi mom, it's me". Amelia walked into the kitchen, and her mother dried her hands in her apron, before coming to hug her.

She held her out and looked at her like only a mother can do. "So good to see you my girl, you look so happy, is everything going well ?"

"Yes mom, everything is awesome and I have met someone. I hope it is okay I brought him with me today, he is just talking cars with dad". She smiled nervously.

Her mother gave her another hug and said lovingly. "Of course my girl, I can't wait to meet the man that makes my daughter look so happy".

At that moment Zac stepped through the door with her father, they already looked like old friends.

"Mom this is my boyfriend Zac, sweetie this is my mother Grethe". She introduced them, luckily both her parents spoke enough English to carry a normal conversation.

Zac hugged her mother warmly and gave her the flowers. "A delight to meet you Mrs Dahl".

"Oh thank you, so nice to meet you to, just call me Grethe". Her mother said, smiling as she put the flowers in a vase.

Amelia glanced at Zac, well he was definitely gonna be a hit with her parents, already having them wrapped around his little finger. He was good at charming parents apparently.