A record deal

Monday morning Amelia couldn't stay still and she ended up snapping at Zac because he was laughing at her.

"Oh sorry, I am just so nervous, it wasn't entirely fair taking it out on you". She put her arms around him, snuggling into him.

He was stroking her back gently and kissing her on the hair. "It is okay darling, I understand that you are nervous and it wasn't nice of me to laugh".

"Is it okay that I go to the meeting alone ?" She looked up at him, knowing that if she didn't say anything he would most likely go with her.

He gently pushed a strain of her hair behind her ear. "Of course, Let me give you a lift there, then I wait at the hotel, you can just call when you need me to pick you up".

When they stopped in front of the studio Zac kissed her goodbye. "Don't worry darling, you are so amazing, they would be lucky to have you".

"Thank you, that means a lot to me". She smiled at him, before entering the huge building.

3 hours later she came back out and jumped into the car, Zac looking excitedly at her. "What did they say ?"

"I had a meeting with Jasper and the big boss, we talked a lot and they asked me to do a recording, that was so much fun". She was smiling.

He started the car, pulling out into traffic. "I am sure you knocked them of their feet baby, what did they say ?"

"They want to make a single to start me off, and if that goes well they want to give me a big contract". She bit her lip, watching him.

His face ligthed up in a huge smile. "I knew you could do it baby, I am so proud of you and I'm sure the single will be a smashing success".

"Thank you, without you this would never had happened". She looked at him lovingly, thinking that he made this happend for her.

He shook his head, his voice very serious and honest. "I am convinced it would have happened no matter what, I just pushed it a bit along, making it happen a little sooner".

She wasn't that sure, the chance of someone hearing her accidentally was very slim and she would never have the courage to do anything herself.

"They wants to start right away, so I promised to talk to my boss about using some of my vacation". She said pulling out her phone, calling her boss, and he gave her the time of.

Before she had even absorbed what happened she was making her single, she usually had Zac with her in the studio, and he was very supportive and good at giving her advice without sounding condescending, she was happy to have him there.

One morning when she was waiting and warming up her voice before Jasper showed up, Zac was singing with her, just for fun.

"You two should do a duet". Jasper said behind them, as he had entered the studio without them hearing him.

Amelia blushed but Zac just smiled. "Well we might do that sometime, I would love to".

She was also planning Zacs birthday with Joel, it was only three days away now and they wanted it to be special.
And she was looking for a present for him, but it was hard finding the right gift she thought.

He hadn't acted jealous or possessive since that evening at her work nearly two weeks ago, but he had slipped back into writing her constantly when their weren't together and he was getting way to intense sometimes.

But right now she just had so much to do and he was with her nearly all the time, so she pushed it away, it wasn't a big problem right now.