Jealousy flaring

The next week went quietly by, Amelia spend all her free time with Zac, and she found him to be truly perfect, always attentive and so sweet and loving except for in the bedroom where he was everything else.

When they weren't together, usually because she was at work, he sent her sweet texts and if she had long shifts he often came by just to say hi and sneak a kiss.

Amelia was a bit worried though, she loved him being so attentive and caring, but she felt it was to fast and he just got to intense sometimes.

She feared that his seemingly need to be with her all the time could easily turn to something she couldn't handle.

It was friday evening and Amelia was at work, they often had drunk people in the bar at fridays and saturdays, and this night was no exception.

She was explaining to a young man that he was to drunk and couldn't get another drink. He was acting silly, but she was used to it and this one was neither scary nor threatening.

"Come on, go home and sleep it of sweetie, that would make me so happy". She said knowing that sweet talking them a bit and a bit of flirting often helped a lot with the younger guys.

The guy put a hand on her hip, not really groping her, but it was suggestive and said slurring his voice. "Only if you come with me to tuck me in beautiful".

"I am sorry, but I have to stay here at take care of all the other drunken fools, so get going now love". She said laughing and tried to move away from his hand.

The guy grabbed her apron stopping her from moving away, but she still didn't feel threatened, he was just drunk and she could easily manage guys like him.

His hand tried to grab her hip, but his aim wasn't good and he grabbed her ass instead. "Come one sexy, you would make me so happy".

She was just about to tell him to leave nicely but sternly, but suddenly Zac was there, she hadn't seen him come in and he was furious.

He grabbed the guys arm, twisting it so hard onto his back that he was halfway on his knees and his voice was scary. "Get your fucking hands of my woman right now".

"Zac please let go. He is just a drunk kid, he didn't mean any harm, for God's sake you are breaking his arm". She was panicking, everybody stared and the guy was whimpering.

Zac stared at her, his eyes a weird green hue she hadn't seen before. "And ? He should have kept it to himself then".

"Zac I think he has gotten the message, please let him go so he can leave". She put a hand on his arm and kept his gaze. He snorted annoyed, but pushed the guy away, he scrambled away and out of the restaurant, cradling his arm.

It was late and luckily there was only a few people in the restaurant, Maria had gone home and so had the chef, so only Amelia and the bartender on duty Soren was there.

"You sit right there while I close up and don't for a moment think that I am not pissed at you right now". She glared at Zac and pointed to a bar stool.

Zac sighed and sat down, he didn't look angry anymore, more guiltily slumping a bit.

Amelia took care of closing everything down and got the last guests out, then she said goodnight to Soren and promised to lock the place up, lastly she locked the entrance.

She turned towards Zac her arms crossed in front of her. "What the hell was that about ?"

"He was coming on to you, he put his dirty hands on you. That is not okay". He looked at her.

She sighed, it was exactly something like this she had feared could happen. "No it wasn't okay, but he wasn't threatening or dangerous. He was a big drunk kid and you can't make a scene like that at my work".

"So I am just supposed to let some fucking kid feel you up and do nothing about it. That can't be in the job description". He was standing at his full height, his voice harsh, hadn't she been so angry she would have been intimidated.

She tried not to lose it, but her voice got a bit high. "Stop it Zac. I had it under control, there was no reason to practically breaking his arm".

"He deserved it, you are mine and no one can touch you. I wont allow it". His voice getting angry again.

Amelia grinded her teeth and tried to keep her voice alm. "Zac you need to relax. We have only known each other for two weeks, you don't own me".

"Maybe you liked it ? Does it give your confidence a boost when they can't keep their hands of you ?" He was yelling at her now.

She lost it and slapped him hard, regretting it instantly when she saw the look on his face.

He grabbed her, slamming her against the bar, his face inches from her. "You will never do that again, is that understood ? And I am gonna show you that I fucking own you".

"Zac please just let me go, please leave". She couldn't handle this, this was what she feared.

He grabbed her waist, lifting up on the stool, pulling her legs over his shoulders, making her skirt roll up around her waist. "No Ami, I won't and I know you don't really want me to".

She was split right now, she wanted him to leave but at the same time she couldn't deny getting turned on.

He opened his pants, ripping her panties of her and she didn't put up any resistance as he buried himself in her, taking her so hard she knew she would be sore for days.

"Cum for me baby". His voice almost pleading and even though she hadn't even known she was close, her body complied, sending her into a tailspin of an orgasm, pulling him with her.

Amelia jumped down from the stool, pulling away from him. She could feel the tears sting her eyes. "Zac you need to leave now".

"Leave ? You.. You.. Do you mean like for real, that we are.. ?" He was blinking all anger gone from him.

She breathed deeply, she couldn't handle this level of jealousy and possessiveness. "Yes Zac, we are over, I am done. I can't deal with this".

"Please Ami, don't do this. I am so sorry, please forgive me. I can't lose you". He grabbed her hands, his face desperate a tear running down his cheek.

It hurt seeing him like this, seriously he was crying, and she felt torn. "Zac you have to relax. You are to intense. You scare me sometimes and you can't do things like this. What if someone recognised you ?"

"I am sorry. I don't know what got into me. I don't usually behave like this. I was scared he would hurt you. I promise I won't do it again". His eye begging.

Reason told her that he couldn't just change like that, but she could feel reason crumble at the sight of his face so sad and pleading.

She cupped his cheek gently. "Promise me to pack away that macho shit okay ? You can be rough with me in the bedroom and talk dirty all you like, but out here I don't need that".

"I promise, I do anything you want me to, just tell me". His eyes were burning into hers.

She shook her head, smiling at him. "Just be you Zac, just be the usual sweet and charming you".

He snaked his arms around her, pulling her into a soft kiss and she felt herself melt into his embrace.