Getting clingy

"I am going to miss you so much". Zac kissed her goodbye in front of her workplace friday morning, she had to work the whole day and Zac had promised Joel to go with him to Sweden for some filming.

She caressed his cheek softly. "You are back early tomorrow, and I have the whole day of, I think you are going to survive".

"I am not so sure". He said pushing his bottom lip out pouting and she couldn't help but kiss him.

The she hurried inside, knowing very well that he was staring after her long after she was gone.

"Okay Ami, what have you done to that poor man ? He is looking after you like a lost puppy". Maria had seen them through the window.

Amelia sighed and scratched her head. "He just thinks it is the end of the world that he won't see me before tomorrow".

"He is totally in love with you sweetie". Maria said getting the tables ready for lunch.

She started decking the tables from the other end of the room, yawning loud and long.

"Tell me, doesn't he let you sleep at night ?" Maria said, making some suggestive moves of her pelvis.

Amelia rolled her eyes. "Seriously, I think he is amazing, but I almost can't walk and I got four hours sleep tops, he seemed to think he had to make up for being away tonight".

"That sounds pretty hot and as I said, that man is so much in love with you". Maria said dreamingly.

She felt a bit ungrateful. "Yeah, he is just so intense sometimes, I fear he will declare his undying love any day, and it is just way to soon".

"Well maybe a bit, you have known each other what ? A week ? It sounds like he is a bit intense". Maria finished her tables.

Amelia finished up consumed in her own thoughts, she really liked him, she might even be falling in love with him and she didn't doubt she could seriously fall for him, but she didn't really know him yet especially after the revelation the day before.

The night had been hot and steamy, the tricks he knew kept surprising her.

They were closed for guest between 4 and 5 pm and she checked her phone, she had 3 messages from Zac, she showed them to Maria. "See what I mean ?"

The first one said
> Hi beautiful girl, miss you already, it is going to be a long day, love Zac <

Message number two said
> Hi again darling, on our way to Sweden, hope you have a wonderful day, thinking about you Zac <

And the last one said
> We have arrived, it's very beautiful here, but you are more beautiful, can't wait for tomorrow <

"Well yeah, it is kind of cute, but yes a bit intense considering the length of your relationship". Maria handed her back the phone.

She wrote him a message back
> Make sure to enjoy your trip, I'll see you tomorrow, but misses you just a bit to, tell Joel hi <

When she sat in the train on her way home late that evening he called her. "Hi Zac, shouldn't you be asleep by now ?"

"I couldn't fall asleep without hearing you beautiful voice first, I miss you". He sounded tired.

She sighed lightly and smiled. "You are so sweet, you know that right ? But Zac we can't be together all the time, you are going back home soon".

"Uhh did you have to remind me of that ? That is something I prefer not to think about". He sounded sad.

She got up to get of the train. "Maybe not, but sometime we have to think about it, but please go to sleep now".

"Okay, when you ask me so nicely, but I look forward to tomorrow, I got a surprise for you". He sounded happy and exited.

She walked slowly towards her apartment, what was he cooking up now ? "Sounds exciting I think, see you tomorrow Zac, sleep well".

"You to, I need you to be rested tomorrow and I really do miss you". He yawned loudly, sounding like he needed rest to.

She sighed and locked herself into her apartment. "I miss you to, now go to sleep sweetie, bye Zac".

Amelia felt a little bad hanging up on him, but she knew he would keep talking forever if she didn't and she was tired and wanted to get to bed as soon as possible.

She changed out of her work clothes and snuggled into bed, it was actually nice to have her bed to herself for one night.