Chapter Fourteen

Nate's POV

I turned and headed back into the house. She'd caught me looking her up and down. I'd actually blushed, me the guy who never blushed for no girl. Man I was whipped. The twins were sitting on the couch waiting for me to return. It seemed Stacy had told Tracy and I knew I was in for hell. I gulped as they both jumped up at the same time they saw me.

'go Nate!' Stacy says and then giggles. She looks out the window then bits her lip. I frown looking out the window. Of course, it was Kyle and Derek.

'dude why did you tell my sister and not me?' Tracy says punching my shoulder. I flinched because it had actually hurt a little. Damn she had a punch.

'what? You think I willingly told her?' I frowned thinking about that day. I shuddered almost regretting that day. I longed for Arianna now. Thanks a lot Tracy.

'oh well that explains it then. Sorry I punched you' she pouts and then takes off jumping into Derek's arms. I was thankfully they'd shown up otherwise the twins would have let me have it but I also wanted them to leave. I didn't want them flaunting their relationship in front of me. I tried distracting myself by playing some COD and it worked for a little while until my brother rocked up with his girlfriend. It was like god was punishing me. Eventually they all left after explaining the whole camping situation for next weekend. Apparently my brother was coming too. Only thing to look forward to was Arianna, who should be going. I had to ask her too. I spent the rest of the weekend hanging out with Arianna in the mornings and then my brother in the evenings. For once we didn't spend the weekend drinking or partying. I guess being whipped really affected you. My brother dragged on how good his girlfriend was and all that shit. I sat there thinking what stage Arianna and I were on. We were just friends, pfft yeah right. Friends don't go around kissing each other. God, it turns my thoughts towards what she'd done this morning. I felt myself getting harder thinking about it. Casually covering it up I pulled a pillow there pretending to hug it. My brother looked at me weird but brushed it off.

Monday morning I was surprisingly early to school. I talked with Kyle for a bit and then she walked in. She was wearing super tight jeans and a shirt that showed so much cleavage. Instinct in me wanted to tell every guy in the room to look away and yell that she's mine but I held back the urge. One guy tried chatting her up on her way here. My fist clenched as I watched them. She brushed him off easily and then smiled at me. I could have sworn it was a seductive smile. God, what was she doing? A smile hinted at my lips and she sat down saying hey to everyone else at the table.

'what are you doing after school?' I ask her and she raises her brows.

'keen aren't we?' she jokes and I smile.

'I was just asking' I say watching her laugh a little.

'I'm not doing anything. My sister is hanging with my mum unfortunately. I'm completely free to do anything' she waits for my reaction and I raise my brows. She bites her lip and it was sexy as hell.

'wanna hang?' I ask her but Kyle shots daggers at me. Okay weren't they the ones encouraging me to do this? Hmm maybe they were joking? Oh no please don't be joking.

'you can't Nate' he cried and Derek was shooting daggers at me too.

'um why not?' I ask them frowning. Okay what's up with them?

'football training after school' Derek says like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Oh shit yeah now I remember. Dang it and I was looking forward to seeing her.

'oh can I watch?' I turn to look at her. She looked excited and actually blushed when I looked at her.

'sure...if you really want to'