Chapter Twenty

Arianna's POV

Surprisingly enough they had my make-up done in no time. It wasn't much either. Just simply basic make-up. I sighed realising how long it took them to do this. It was now four thirty and Stacy was organising our dresses so we could go to my house now.

I stood by their back door feeling quiet impatient. Across the lake I could see Nate, Kyle and Derek moving about in Nate's room. I crinkled my nose yelling out to the twins again. They appeared suddenly holding too many bags. I rolled my eyes not, bothering to help them, and moved towards their gate and headed towards my house.

'you seriously aren't going to help?' Stacy asked and I smirked pretending to a little half skip.

'nope' I sang.

'we did your make-up'

'you didn't have to'

'but...oh just help for god's sake' Tracy demanded and I turned smirking and started walking backwards.

'this is me rebelling' I stated when we reached my house and I held the gate open for them.

'yeah?' Stacy asked looking at her sister with an evil smile.

'this is us killing' Tracy said with a nod to her sister.

My eyes went wide as they started running after me. I squealed taking off inside and raced for the stairs. I could hear someone calling out our names but I continued running up the stairs with the twins hot on my tail.

'I'll poison your food' Stacy threatened but I knew we were only joking.

'yeah and I'll cut your dress' I said running around the corner, realising it was a dead end. Oh shit!

'yeah? Do you really want to die?' the screeched in unison and I burst out laughing. They glared at me and Dekan came running around the corner squealing the twin's names.

'Tracy, Tracy, Stacy, Stacy' he yelled and they smiled turning around kneeling down together. I took the opportunity to sneak past and made a break for it.

'thanks Dekky' I cooed and laughed as the twins yelled out cheater. I ran down the hallway happily and noticed mum coming up the stairs looking concerned.

'Arianna? What's wrong? I heard squealing' she said her eyes going wide when she noticed me.

'oh the twins were just trying to kill me, it's all cool'

'yes, someone killing you is cool' she mumbled throwing her arms around me.

'hey mummy' I greeted squeezing her back.

'hello Mrs. Bode' the twins greeted behind us and I pulled back smiling. Stacy held Dekan in her hands while Tracy was watching us with a big smile.

'hello, girls. Are we excited yet?' mum asked and we all nodded eagerly.

'what for mummy?' Dekan asked and we all turned to him.

'big sissy has a big dance to go to' mum said smiling at him.

'oh...can I come?' he asked hopeful.

'oh Dekky you can't' I said taking him from Stacy.

'why not?' he pouted looking way too cute.

'it's for big kids only'

'I'm a b-big kid'

'not quiet baby' mum said and then I heard footsteps and turned to see dad. I put Dekan down and ran into dads arms.

'hey daddy' I said into his chest and he kissed my forehead squeezing me tighter.

'hello Arianna, are you ready for the biggest night of your life?' he asked pulling me back so he could see me properly.