Chapter Fifteen

Arianna's POV

We spent most of the day lying around his house, occasionally getting too worked up in each other. It was a nice day, but I knew mum was going to kill me when she found out I skipped school today. Honestly at this moment I really didn't care, I was with Nate and didn't have a care in the world. Right now we were on his couch and I was straddling his stomach. He was looking up at and I just there staring back at him. My body was longing to finally be with him but I knew he wasn't going to give in any time soon. I was happy just kissing him and so I did. Just several minutes later I snaked my hands under his shirt feeling his chest. His hands were sitting on my hips, a little up my shirt but he didn't want to go further. We stayed like this for a little while until I heard the back door open. Before either of us had time to react a group of people walked into the house. I groaned as I pulled away from Nate. Nate looked at me furrowing his brow. I glance behind me and see the twins talking with Olivia and Kyle and Derek walking in behind them. Their eyes fell on us and Kyle nudge Derek who just smirked knowingly. I climb off Nate before the girls notice. We had been caught red handed. Nate sat us grabbing a controller. He flicked on the TV and sure enough the game was going and he pressed play. The girls said hello moving their way into the kitchen. Kyle and Derek smirked at me and then sat down to play with Nate. I stood there for a minute watching them then left to talk to the girls. The second I stepped into the dining room they were onto me.

'where were you today?' Stacy asked

'she was with Nate, silly' Tracy said nudging Stacy. I furrowed my brows looking between them.

'how could you leave me with them all day?' Olivia joked pointing at the twins. They gasped and glared at Olivia. She laughed and smirked at me.

'I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to I was just-' I said but I was quickly interrupted.

'too worked up in Nate' Stacy says and Tracy giggles nudging Stacy. I glare at them, although it was so true.

'shut up guys!' was all I could think of to say. They just laughed harder shaking their heads. Olivia grinned and we sat down and talked. I didn't miss much at school today besides I honestly had no care what happened at school. I just kept thinking about Nate, I wanted to stay again tonight but I knew mum would kill me. Hmm maybe I should call her. After the girls get all the gossip out of their system we returned to the lounge room. The twins went into their boyfriends arms almost immediately. I looked at Nate longingly and turned to Olivia. She was texting someone with a smile on her face.

'whose got you smiling?' I asked her and she looked up blushing.

'um no one'

'would it be tye?' I teased and she glared at me.

'maybe' she mumbled returning to her phone. I turned and Nate was standing there watching me.

'what's up?' I ask him and he looks up smirking.

'just the ceiling, anything else?' he asks looking back at me. I move closer to him pressing against him, yep he was hard.

'I think so' I purred and he smiled innocently. I shook my head laughing.

'can I use your phone?' I ask him when I finish laughing.

'after you laughed at me? Yer right'

'oh don't cry poor baby. I'll make it up to you' I press into him again and he looks at me almost challenging. I took it. I put one hand on his chest and slowly dragged it down. He sucked in a sharp breath and his eyes widened. I pulled on his jeans implying what I was doing. He looked at me again, our eyes meeting. I smirked and took a deep breath finishing off the distance.