Act 3

Its been almost a month since I transferred to Rakuzan. I did my best as their assistant coach, and even investigating on my own. Akashi didn't mind since I was doing a fantastic job that he even left the team to me while he was in Tokyo, having an intense training against American team. Also, he even let me handle the regular members as well.

~

"Music recital?" I confusedly asked my classmates who gave me the information sheet. After seeing what I did on my phone, and being close with Akashi, most of our classmates approached me stating their true intent. Some really wanted to be friends with me, some wanted because I became close with Akashi, and some wanted because I was scary. There were still some who didn't like me because of my attitude, and being close to Akashi and his cousin. Also addition to the fact that behind Shuichi, Meijin Sawa sat there, and there are people who follow her. I didn't talk to her much, we talk if Meijin approached me first and if its about club activities, but I could feel the aura from her everytime I talk to Akashi.

"Yeah, every year, all sections from all years will perform before Golden week. And among all the participants, the guests music teachers will choose the best performance." Shinomiya Nana, the first girl I became closed with, a girl with a jet black hair down to her shoulder explained to me.

"Last year it was Akashi-sama and Meijin-sama from our class and they won first, barely though since Meijin-sama played an off-key, and Akashi-sama smoothly covered it for her" The girl beside Nana, the second girl Kimura Anri, who had a short brown bob cut hair added

"This year, our music teacher chose you and Akashi-sama to participate" The guy beside Nana, Banri Kikuchi, a tall guy with wavy green hair cut folllowed

Before anything else!

"Why me?! Also Akashi?!"

"You did a fantastic job during our class individual performance last week" Nana answered and smiled at me "Your piano piece and skill is perfect to Akashi-sama's violin. Since only Akashi-sama can play violin in this class, he is automatically chosen"

"In the music recital, a vionilist is a must. One violinist and one any music instrument" Banri added "So, good luck and we will support you!"

"Wait a minute! I mean Akashi isn't here yet, and the Golden week you are saying is next Saturday?! Its already Friday, and we only have exactly one week to practice! Are you crazy!" I complained but the three insisted, followed by the others who also joined us in the conversation. I could see Haruna laughing on the side seeing her best friend having an unreasonable conversation with these people

~after school, in gym~

"Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!"

"That was a long sigh, Shi-chan" Reo-nee waved at me as he approached me. Hayama-senpai told me to call him that. He was wearing a white shirt and sports short, holding a ball on his other hand "Is there a problem?"

"Yeah." I looked at him with dead eyes "Can you believe it Reo-nee?! They told me that I will be participating in the music recital that will happen next Saturday"

"Shi-chan, your eyes are so dead" Reo-nee chuckled "I see, you are the one who will be performing in your class. You will be Sei-chan's partner. I will support the two of you" As he said that, my face became paler, and my eyes became darker "Shi-chan, Shi-chan, your color is dropping!"

"That's the problem Reo-nee. I will be participating, the recital is next week, that damn flame hair guy isn't here yet and why of all people, me?"

"S-Shi-chan..."

I blinked fast and looked at Reo-nee. He was looking away, sweat covering his whole body.

"Reo-nee, just now I felt like I am in Alps. No, I feel like the temperature coming from my back just dropped into an absolute zero!" I nervously stated "That damn flame hair guy is behind me?" I asked receiving a small nod from him. I swallowed my saliva and slowly turned around. His red maroon orbs eyes looked down at me, glinting and as if he entered the zone. Yeah, I saw it, his zone. I'm dead! I made a big refreshing smile towards him and saluted "Welcome back, Akashi Seijuro-sama! Congratulations on winning against American team! Congratulations!"