Act 24

"I'm so sleepy"

"Shuichi, stop it. Summer vacation just ended-"

"It can't be helped, Sei. There were lots of crazy things happened this summer. I crammed last night to finish our summer homework" Shuichi yawned once more as he nuzzled his hair next to his red hair cousin "and everyone is looking at us now, I mean probably to you. Oh and Yoshiyuki went back to England. He said he would coming back, but..."

"Don't worry, he will be here by next week"

"Did you do something again?"

Akashi remained silence as they walked towards their class. Immediately, their classmates swarmed around Akashi and worriedly asked him about what happened to him. They said that they saw the news and they couldn't believe what happened. But then Meijin Sawa arrived, making everyone hastily ran away from Akashi.

"Good morning my fiancè. Its nice that you are doing great" Akashi didn't response, but Shuichi nervously gulped, hoping she won't say things. "So, does the woman you wanted to marry already die? Since Nakahara Shirayuki isn't here today, did she drop dead?" Murmuring covered the room as they were confused what she meant "oh yeah, the idiots don't know that it was her fault why you were in such condition. You were kidnapped because of her, and even got injured"

"Sawa-chan... Please stop spreading wrong information" Shuichi tried to stop her but she remained on her statements. But then at that moment, Sawa gasped then shouted as she was soaked in cold water.

"Bitch! What did you just do?!" Sawa howled at the person who did it, and it was no other than Haruna, who put down her cup on the table then raised her brow towards her

"Ah, my cold water that I wanted to drink later spilled. Now, Meijin Sawa, FYI, my bestfriend is already awake and is very energetic as always. Its the very first day after summer vacation, and you are steaming with jealousy and its very annoying. Cool down."

"You will pay for this-"

"Go ahead, tell your father that Suzumura Haruna just dumped a cold water to Meijin Sawa because she kept on badmouthing Nakahara Shirayuki. I dare you to say it"

"Suzumura, stop it" Akashi told him, making Haruna chuckled and made a victorious smile towards Sawa "you too, Meijin. Must I repeat myself again? I will not going to marry you"

"You will because we are engaged!" Sawa roared and walked out of the room.

"You really have a crazy girl attached to you Akashi-sama!" Haruna complained

"No, you are the crazy one, Haruna-chan" Shuichi sighed "you really stood against her?"

"Who cares?! She's saying those kind of things to my bestfriend! Shirayuki had enough of her! She is already stressed and hurt-"

"Suzumura" Akashi called her again, making Haruna pouted her lips

"I just can't accept that fact!" She complained and sat down on her sit.

"What does she mean by that?" Shuichi whispered to his cousin.

"She heard about who is Shirayuki's father. She was with Shirayuki that time"

"Ehhhhhhh????!!" He shouted and hurriedly went to Haruna but their classmates also went to her and asked about what they meant about Shirayuki

"Ah, sorry, I cannot tell about the details, but she is hospitalized and recovering. If you want to know where is she, you can ask Akashi-sama for permission"

They all look at him but the red hair declined to their plead.

"Because of her safety, we cannot disclose her whereabouts. But don't worry, we will tell her that you are worried of her. That will help in her rehabilitation"