Act 46

~Akashi~Wednesday~

"This is really unusual." Anri commented as she sighed "Shirayuki's presence isn't here is really questionable. It's already Wednesday"

"It can't be helped, she's in England. I saw her post, she already visited her mom's grave." Haruna responded "good for her. Also, her flight is today, right?"

Silence then covered them as they turned to Akashi who was silently doing his paper work, while they were all busy preparing for their school festival

"Seijuro has been silence since then" Shuichi whispered to them "he is worried. Remember last time? That happened when she returned from England."

"Ah..." they sighed and flinched when they noticed Akashi looking at them

"Your mouths are all moving but your hands aren't"

They apologized and continued their work. Akashi on the other hand checked his phone and saw the last conversation he had with Shirayuki. Her last messages informed him that she was boarding with a picture of her ticket, and also she told him that Yoshiyuki and Yahiko changed their flight to an earlier flight because of work, so she would be going back by herself thus Akashi told her that he would pick her up from Kansai airport. And her very last message was sent 6 hours ago, when she took a picture that she was already inside the plane.

"But speaking of England" they all turned to one of their classmates who suddenly spoke "when I left the house a while ago, I saw from the news, seemed like there was an accident. One of the plane's wing exploded and it crashed on the runway. There were lots who died"

"Eh?!"

"Did they say the details of that plane and flight number? Boeing number?" Haruna nervously asked

"I think they did, I was on my way out when I saw that but I couldn't remember what they said."

They all turned to Akashi and they were surprised seeing Akashi's eyes were wide open holding his phone

"Oi... Sei... don't tell me...?"

He hastily called her on her Line and he became frustrated when no one was answering. He then called another and it was Taki "you've seen the news? Gather all the details, the names of the passengers-"

"Actually Seijuro-sama, we are already trying to call them and trying to find out if Yahiko-sama, Yoshiyuki-sama and Shirayuki-sama are involved"

"Shirayuki told me that Yahiko-san and Yoshiyuki had an earlier flight. That flight from the news... it is the same with what Shirayuki sent me."

"What?!" Haruna shouted as she heard it, and hurriedly try to call Shirayuki on the Line but no response. "No! No! No! This is not real! Akashi-sama!"

Akashi tried to calm himself but he  could only think of the worst scenario. He tried to think that she didn't get in, but because of the picture she last sent, he couldn't calm down properly. Akashi punched the table, gritting his teeth.

"You better be alive, Shirayuki!"

He thought gripping his phone tightly and it was then, his phone vibrated and a call from Line came, resulting for his eyes to widen. It was a call from Shirayuki.

"Shirayuki?!" Akashi answered and they all nervously looked at him

"Sorry, I wasn't able to call or message you. Something came up, so I might not be able to return sooner."

"You are alive!" Akashi sighed in relief "where are you?"

"Alive? I am alive. What are you talking about? I am still here in England. Grandma was sent to the hospital, so I got off the plane before it departed."