Act 14

~Normal POV~

Shirayuki came back wearing her swimsuit, and all eyes turned to her. Not just the members, but the few people that were on the beach turned to her. They were surprised seeing her curves, and how sexy she was.

"I feel horrible wearing this" Shirayuki mumbled to herself once she returned to the cottage

"Wow, I didn't know you have this perfect body, Shirayuki" Hayase commented "unlike that girl over there. She is trying hard to get their attention, but no one give a damn look at her" she pointed at Meijin who was wearing a purple two piece swimsuit

"Young lad" She turned to Noriko-san and tilted her head "What do you think about my grandson?"

"Eh?" Her face turned red as Akashi's face projected on her mind "he is a nice person with a split personality" she answered then cleared her throat "A-anyway, I need to check them now" she ran away, escaping from the eyes of Noriko-san

"I saw Akashi-sama last night" Mika suddenly said as she put on the new set of seafood on the grill "I went to get a drink, and there I saw him covering Shirayuki with blanket. Seemed like she fall asleep there. And he didn't leave, instead he stayed and slept there."

Kaoru remained quiet and just listened to them, since she also knew something. Hayase got excited to know more, but Noriko-san warned them to don't tell anyone about that, since its about Akashi. As for Mana, she thought it was Shuichi, since they were too close to each other. For Meiji, she didn't hear about it since she left to take pictures

~

Once Shirayuki returned to check their training, Umi went back to the cottage, and everyone except Akashi complained on how sparta Umi became in just a short time.

"Its hard to move here, Nakahara-san" one second year told her

"Its part of your training. Building up your stamina, and also for your legs and calf"

"You are right" Mibuchi agreed but he was sweating a lot "But Shi-chan, you should tell us. I should have brought my sunblock"

"You should ask those managers. They have theirs" Shirayuki responded and he immediately ran to ask them.

"But still, Shirayuki-chan, that swimsuit looks good on you" Hayama commented agreed by Nebuya and Shuichi. Yes, the four regular members, with Shuichi, Takahashi and one other second year member were the robbers group, that was why they won.

"Really?" Shirayuki sighed and crossed her arms "Its my first time wearing such thing. Anyway, once the other team returns you will do the running."

Akashi on the other hand, he was just staring at Shirayuki, not saying anything.

~

It was past 4 pm, and Shirayuki told them to have a break. They ate the seafood the managers and Mana grilled. Shirayuki on the other side, got some, hid and distance herself to call Yoshi, who was in the middle of filming.

"Huh? If I know who our father is? Yeah, I know"

"And? How did you know?"

"Because mom didn't tell us, so I got curious. When I went there in Japan for a photo shoot, someone called me with a certain name. I searched for him, and indeed, once you sees his picture from before, you'll know he is our father."

"Why didn't you tell me? It seems like everyone knows, except me"

"Yuki, I don't want you to die. Remember when I was sent to the hospital there because of fatigue, that was a lie. Someone tried to kill me. I investigated more about it, and found out about his family. I didn't meet him, but I met his wife. I actually went to their house. That was why she knows me and I then I was sent to hospital. I know that your informants got killed. I wanted to stop you, but because of all people, I know you very well. I know that you will never stop and keep on doing what you must do."