Act 43 (Flashback)

"So you are already awake" Yahiko blinked fast, trying to see who it was. "Yahiko, are you still here in this world?"

"Masa...omi...? What are you doing here?"

"I heard what happened to you. It's been three days since you escaped. The girl you saved, saved you in the end." Masaomi responded then crossed his hand "what the heck are you doing, Yahiko?"

"What are you doing here Masaomi? I thought you are not allowed to meet anyone?"

"Shiori told me to go here and check you out. My wife is really worried"

"Why do I feel like you are so irritated? As if, it is against your will?" Yahiko sighed and looked away "anyways, can you call a doctor? My head is spinning, and my wound is aching."

Masaomi did what Yahiko asked. Once he was left alone, he tried to remember what happened, and gripped his hands in frustration

"So uncool! I was saved in the end!"

Not long after, Masaomi returned with a doctor and told what happened.

Elaine indeed drove the car to the first hospital she found, but because she was underage, driving without license, she was under custody until her parents returned. Yahiko also needed to pay for his case, for driving without license but Masaomi took care of it already, and after pointing out that Elaine was kidnapped and he couldn't just leave his student Yahiko was clear of charge. The Harris family only took care of what Elaine did, but she was grounded and was under surveillance.

~

After two weeks in the hospital, Yahiko was discharged and he was back in teaching again, or so he thought.

Because of what happened, his family demanded his return to Japan. And because his family had enough power for it, the agency who hired him pulled him out, and told him to go back immediately.

Because he had no other choice, he asked permission first to say goodbye to his students, especially to Elaine.

"But this is so sad, that you will go back to Japan already, Professor. It wasn't even you nor Elaine's fault" one of the teachers told him

"It was my parent's decision. They already talked to the school where I am going to teach once I return, so I have no other choice. Even though I wanted to stay here." He responded then sighed "anyways, I will go see my students now. Though I will show up now, and leave tomorrow"

Yahiko headed to each of his classes, and as expected everyone was surprised to know the decision. And he found out that Elaine skipped her morning classes. That was why during lunch break, he went around the school to search for her.

"And here you are" Yahiko breath heavily as he sat down next to her "to think that there's a place like this in this school, you sure hid yourself well, Elaine"

"Congratulations on your discharge" she greeted "I never know that someone would find this place"

"Somehow I have a radar of you" Yahiko sighed then looked at Elaine and smiled "Thank you, thank you for saving me"

"No... I should've the one. Thank you Yahiko-sensei, for saving me. For finding me."

"Are you going to attend my class this afternoon?"

"I don't feel like attending any classes today"

"Is that so? That so sad then. It is my last day teaching here"

"Huh?! What do you mean?! Don't tell me-?!"

"Calm down. It is not your family's decision or what. It is my family's decision. Same as you, I have a complicated family status. I wanted to do this, though my family is against it" he laughed but received a silence response from her "Elaine?"