Act 21

"Marry her?!" Everyone inside the room again asked, especially Reina and Sawa whose veins came out of anger.

"Seijuro, what are you trying to do?" Shuichi asked worriedly "I'm happy, but saying in front of them is a little bit..."

"There's nothing wrong to what I said" Akashi sighed and looked at his father "the person I will marry in the future is Shirayuki, and that will never change"

"And you are aware that you are engaged to Yahiko's daughter, and that was decided by your mother too even before you were born." His father with intimidating aura told him "and do you think that you can change it? You are only a student-"

"By now you are against to my decision, but sooner and later, you will accept it. And this decision of mine isn't just a decision that I think now."

"So this is the sincerity of the person who we helped in searching? Choosing the person he just met recently?! He returned and spouted something that will ruin the partnership of Meijin family and Akashi family?" Reina hissed angrily

"No, not quite right Reina-san. I met Shirayuki when she got lost before. Also, I am grateful for the concern the Meijin family did, but the partnership of Akashi family and Meijin family will never change, Harris Family will also be added."

"Harris? That Shirayuki is a Harris?" Yahiko asked in surprise

"Forget it Yahiko, we are leaving now. This dispute is caused by your son, Masaomi-sama" Reina chuckled angrily but then glared to Akashi "you are the cause"

Akashi smiled back to Reina but he didn't saying anything.

"Set that thing aside for now" Tsuna-sama told them but Reina and Sawa retorted that it was a big issue that needed to discuss. The old woman sighed and with deep intimidating voice she closed her eyes and hold her cane with her two hands "then if you will ask me, I will follow my grandson's decision." She looked at Akashi and again added "I live longer than anyone here. I haven't met that Shirayuki personally, but seeing her pictures and hearing that she is from the Harris family, I am certain that she is connected to Akashi family long before she is born. Now if you will still insist this issue, I don't mind what will happen. I will personally say what I mean"

Akashi looked over at Taki-san and the head butler bowed down in apology.

"Uhm... I think just set this matter aside for now. It is a big issue, but you can talk about that later" Shuichi broke the heavy ambiance covering and sighed "Seijuro just returned safely. But he needs to change and rest."

"There will be no later since this will be over"

"Reina, just shut up for now. I respect Seijuro-kun's decision. This matter, we can talk about it at later date." Yahiko snapped, making the woman in silence "it is surprising to hear what he said. But for now, Seijuro-kun, its good thing that you return safely."

"Thank you, Yahiko-san" Akashi slightly bowed down, and it was then Shuichi's phone rang. Akashi turned to his father then excuse himself "I will change first then will go back to see Shirayuki. Also, father, there is a issue I want to discuss with you"

"About?"

"Fukuchou Kiryuu-san, he was mom's doctor if I recall?"

"Yeah, but he is in prison now."

"I see. I will discuss this to you later then. I will change now. Well, please excuse me" Akashi again bowed down and before he left, he asked Taki-san to follow him

"I am still his fiancè no matter what he says." Sawa declared and turned around "since, that woman will die eventually and the one who will marry him is me"