Act 61

Sorry for the long wait!!!!! These past weeks were crazy for me!!!! Here's a long update! And will be updating again later~

~Shirayuki~

I feel so sleepy, sitting next to Akashi. It's the 2nd week of February, and we arrived Sunday Night here in France after a very long flight.

We are still here in the airport, our luggage though are already inside the bus, we are waiting for the other representatives from Asia to arrive. Seemed like we all had the same arrival date, just the time were different.

Representatives from South Korea, Taiwan and Singapore are already here. We are waiting for the representatives from Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, and Philippines. Seemed like there was a delay on their flights.

The other representatives already arrived earlier than us and were already at the hotel where we would be staying. The others though would be arriving tomorrow morning.

Anyways, I supposed to be okay with traveling, but why do I feel like I am having a jetlag?

"Just sleep for now, Shirayuki" Akashi told me and he let my head on his shoulder "I'll wake you up when everyone arrives."

"But-"

"It's okay. Your dad told me what happened the night before our flight. So at least sleep"

I just complied to what he said and closed my eyes, remembering what happened.

After my dad's birthday celebration, that next Monday, dad went to England. I didn't know what happened, but when he came back last Friday, he went straight to see Kiyo-san, and then proposed to her.

He went home after, and told me and Yoshi. Well, we congratulated him, actually, we told him that we were waiting for him to say that. Seemed like his trip to England was really to lift the weight on his shoulder.

One thing though, he gave me and Yoshi the two rings my mom used to have. Mom always wear it. According to dad, he gave it to mom and promised her not to wear it yet until he proposed to her. It was their couple ring. But mom really didn't wear it. He couldn't tell us why mom gave it to aunt Charleigh, but he said that mom had a reason to it. Since he failed to let mom wear it, dad gave us the ring. I got mom's and Yoshi got dad's. He gave it as a necklace, and told us to keep it. I didn't know why mom was able to gave this to Aunt Charleigh, but somehow, what Akashi told me is true; that she knew someone was after her life.

Well, what happened, happened already. Dad is at the final stage of his annulment with Reina-san, so after that he would be getting ready for the wedding. He was actually trying to make the process even faster.

Mom, be at ease now. We will not let the happiness of dad to go away. We will live a happy life for your part as well.

~

I didn't know how long I fall asleep but Akashi really did wake me up when the others arrived.

I looked so sluggish standing next to Akashi, and not long after we could see our homeroom teacher approaching us with other teachers. And, a blonde long hair woman stood in front of us, with a big wide smile

"Welcome to this year's world academia assembly. The bus will be arriving soon from the parking lot. I am Helena Mcarthur, I am one of the teachers in Harvard High School. I am one of the heads of this conference. Once you arrive in the hotel, I will be explaining more, so let's meet at the lobby."

Not long after, the bus arrived and we rode on it. I sat next to Akashi, and he was holding my hand tightly. We were all looking outside, mesmerized by the sight in front of our eyes. I had been to France before, but somehow this gave me a different vibes.