Act 71

"This is crazy" Shirayuki complained as she tried to cover up the hickeys Akashi made "I need to let my hair down now to cover the one on my neck." She glared at Akashi, who wasn't saying anything "lend me a shirt, so I can cover up these"

"Why? Aren't you wearing a swimsuit? Didn't you say it's a swimsuit for a reason? Why are you trying to wear on top of that?"

"It couldn't be help! You put hickeys on me, plus you are trying to gauge all the eyes of the people looking at me" she hissed in anger

Akashi chuckled as he stood up and again bit her neck "then show to others that you are mine. Let's go, we need to see if those people are working"

"Who the hell said that we couldn't tell others that we are going out because of the death threat his family received?" She complained in small voice then saw Akashi's baggage.

~

"What are you wearing?" Akashi crossed his arms seeing Shirayuki wearing his white printed shirt

"I found it there" she pointed at his baggage and shyly responded "is it bad?"

Akashi didn't response and just approached her. He stare at her and not long after hugged her

"Akashi..?" She wondered but Akashi moved back and sigh

"Let's go. I still have a rational thought." He extended his hand and they headed to the beach house.

~

"Is it really okay for us to hold our hands openly like this?" Shirayuki thought but she was happy, holding hands with Akashi

She didn't mind the people looking at them, especially the male customers from the beach house restaurant.

The two went to see how the others and they were surprised seeing lots of customers, and mostly female customers.

"What's going on here?" Shirayuki curiously asked and they could see girls giggling, looking at the same direction

"Seems like they are Yoshiyuki and Kise's fans."

"Yes, they are" the two flinched as Kuroko suddenly stood next to them "Midorima-kun, Murasakibara-kun, and also Shuichi-kun became famous as well. Momoi-san even got fans"

"How about Kuroko?" Shirayuki asked but received a laugh

"They don't notice me so I help in cooking. It's my break now." He responded "but most of the returning customers are looking for Shirayuki-san"

"Hahaha" Shirayuki laughed in low voice "anyways, this is really amazing, how they gathered lots of customers in such short time"

"Do you want to try working too, Akashi-kun?" Kuroko asked but Akashi was only having a deadpan expression

"I want to see a working Akashi. But well, girls will go crazy" Shirayuki chuckled

"Why do I need to serve other people?" Akashi questioned them "also, in other meaning too, Kuroko and the others are my workers. I will pay you instead."

"Seems like Akashi isn't the type to do some labour work. Besides, if he works here, there won't be any merit for him. And he doesn't want to do the same work as his workers." Shirayuki explained

"Well, if I work, can I expect a payment from you?" Akashi asked her but then he continued "but I won't work. After asking you to stop working, who am I joking with?"

"We understand already! You don't need to work. Just watch them is fine!" Shirayuki hissed then sigh "but I still feel bad for letting them work."

"Since I saw that they are really working, let's go Shirayuki."