Act 69

Before starting the vlog, Yoshiyuki called his manager, and just told him that his cousin would be posting a video that would help them clear up the rumour.

After dinner, they started the vlogging and Miyuki shortly explained how is she related to them, and if how she met the twins.

They also talked about how Yoshiyuki became a model in Japan. Yoshiyuki explained that he was Snow, and his reasoned why he retired as Snow and became the model Yoshiyuki.

Shirayuki apologized again since she felt guilty that he needed to do that, but Yoshiyuki explained that he is enjoying his work as a model in Japan. He also explained how he met Kise, and explained that it was through Shirayuki and her boyfriend.

It was then Miyuki sneakily asked about his love story, since that was the main reason why they did the vlog.

"I had a girlfriend in England, but because I was focused on my work, we broke up"

"How about confessions? Didn't you receive some?" Miyuki confusedly asked

"I did, but I rejected them"

"Eh? Why?"

"I have work. Also, I had a one-sided love before. But well, I already had moved on to that" Yoshiyuki explained and was taken aback from Shirayuki's question that Miyuki and even Shuichi had no idea at all

"How about Mika-senpai?"

"Hoy! Don't drop her name here!"

"Eh?! Wait! Eh?! What's going on?"

"So there's no progress yet?" Shirayuki asked in disbelief

"Progress, huh? Well, it's between the two of us. But one thing for sure"

"Hmmm?"

"We talked about it during graduation. I am now moving forward to senpai's direction. I won't accept any confession, since senpai is waiting for me to confess to her. I promised her already. Anyways, can we stop this?!"

"She'll see this for sure since she is one of my viewers. And I will ask you later for more information" Miyuki responded and even though he retorted, Miyuki ignored him then turned to Shirayuki and asked her as well. In which they did their best to make him as anonymous and since Akashi was there, they were being careful with their words.

~

It took them an hour to take the video, and another hour to edit and subbed it.

Miyuki posted it on her Youtube channel with her usual title, and put on what Akashi mentioned for the description.

Not long after, she got lots of views already and likes, and comments. So far she got positive comments, not because of Yoshiyuki, but they like Shirayuki, in Akashi's displeased.

But then, the actress' fans started disliking the video and started putting hate comments, pointing out the rumour about him and Kise.

And to help Yoshiyuki, Shirayuki posted a picture of the two of them as well as a picture of her and Kise, telling them to ignore the rumour since it's just a baseless rumour. She also mentioned that she knows them better, especially Yoshiyuki, more than anyone.

Because of that, Yoshiyuki's fans and friends from England questioned what happened, and they found out the rumour and defended him. They watched the video as well, the defended him there

~two days after~

"So in the end, the rumour ended and they found out that Kise is going out with one of his classmates, and Yoshiyuki has another one too, and to think it's Mika-senpai." Shuichi laughed as he sat down in front of his cousin, who busy reading books inside their library "and? Why are you here? There's only 5 days before new semester, and I thought you supposed to go out with Shirayuki-chan? You were here also yesterday"