Act 74 (End)

Akashi moved closer to his new wife, who was sleeping deeply next to him. He touched her cheeks, and smile to himself.

"Seijurou...?" Shirayuki opened her eyes and in small hoarse voice called him

"Sorry, did I wake you up? It's still too early to wake up." He moved her closer to him, letting her head rest on his bare chest

"I am still sleepy, but" Shirayuki looked at Akashi and smiled "It's hard to sleep if you are staring at me like that"

"Is it bad? I would love to stare at my wife as much as I can now"

Shirayuki wrapped her arm around Akashi's waist and burried her head once again on his bare chest "it's embarrassing"

"But, why are you crying instead?"

"I am just happy"

"Shirayuki, I want to hear what you are thinking now. If you don't say it, I won't understand. Be honest with me now"

She hugged him tightly, became silent in few minutes, until in low voice, she finally told him "don't go"

"Huh?"

"Can't you just stay here and study here instead?" She asked then gasped in realization. She anxiously sat down, covering her chest with the blanket then looked at Akashi with her teary eyes "sorry! Forget what I said! Sorry for being selfish!"

Akashi chuckled and also sat down, "It's fine. I am happy hearing your honest response" He hugged her from the back, and he rested his chin on her shoulder "thank you for your honest response. However, I apologize that we couldn't change the fact that I'll be leaving in few days."

"For a little bit, I was actually hoping that you still could change your decision. But well, I will wait for your return." Shirayuki sighed then extended her left hand in front of her "I am really happy. It's not sinking still, that I am now married to you, then we really did it"

"I told you, once we get married"

Shirayuki laughed then turned her head to him "yeah, and you didn't hold back, my whole body hurts"

"But you love it"

"What's with this talk?" She asked but received a kiss from Akashi instead

"I love you, Shirayuki. I want to make love with you more. I want to see more of your expressions. We have limited time until I leave, but I'll make sure to use all of it" as he said that, he again kissed her, and once again they became one.

~

The sunlight touches his bare skin, awakening him. He again closed his eyes, but opened it widely, as he realized the empty half of the bed. He sat down and was about to call her name, when he heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

"Ah, good morning, or should I say, good afternoon" Shirayuki chuckled holding a tray, wearing a one piece nigh dress, "I brought breakfast for you. I am still cooking our lunch, so bare with these for now." Akashi blinked fast as he looked at her "your clothes, I put them on the side. Hurry up and get dress. Well, there's a bathrobe too, so I put them there as well"

"What breakfast do you have there?"

"Miso soup, with egg and rice, and sweet green tea."

"And lunch?"

"I am cooking their famous Okinawa Soba here." Shirayuki answered and put the tray on the center table. Akashi wore the bathrobe and he stretched first, before approaching Shirayuki

"It smells good"

"Of course." Shirayuki proudly responded "where are we going today?"

"I'll let you decide" Akashi handed a pamphlet to her and chuckled "you can decide to where we should go today"