Act 73

~3rd person POV~

"It's graduation tomorrow. I still can't believe we are already graduating" Haruna sighed as she and Shirayuki were on a milk tea shop "even though third years don't need to go to school for a week, we couldn't help but go to school."

"You are right. Time really passed so fast" Shirayuki chuckled as she rested her chin on her right palm then sipped her milk tea

Haruna stared at Shirayuki's hand, and again saw the ring on her right hand. "No one dared to ask about it. Since it was on her right hand. But that ring, it was obviously from Akashi-sama, and it's not an ordinary ring."

"Haruna? Is something wrong?"

"Yeah, I have been wanting to ask it. Actually everyone wanted to ask you, but they didn't have courage to do so"

"Hmmm?"

"That ring" she pointed on it and tilted her head "from Akashi-sama?"

"Ah, yeah. From Seijurou. He gave it to me last white day"

Shirayuki stared at her ring and smiled to herself reminiscing what happened during white day.

"Congratulations"

"Eh?"

"He proposed to you, right? A promise to marry you when he returns? Are you planning to go somewhere before he leaves?"

"Thank you, Haruna. The day after graduation, Akashi and I are going to Okinawa. We have a week before he leaves to America, and a week before University starts. Haruna, you are going to the same University with Hayama-senpai, right?"

"Yeah, sorry for not entering the same University. In Akita, right? It's cold there during winter"

"Yeah, dad already bought a house for me, and Mina. They have an international school there, so I will be able to practice teaching English, since there are students who wants to learn English there." She explained

The two stayed and talked more about the upcoming plans, but again got depressed when they talked about the graduation.

~

That next day, they had their graduation and eveyone was emotional. First and 2nd years had their chance to ask Akashi for pictures, and even Shirayuki's. Not just them, but also Yoshiyuki and other 3rd years they like.

"You have stuffs to do after?" Yoshiyuki confusedly asked his twin sister

"Yeah, we have simple girls party" she answered then tilted her head "Yoshi?"

"Are you really going to Akita for University?"

"Hmmm? Yeah, why?"

"I really thought you would stay here in Kyoto with dad?"

"Yeah, because of some circumstances, I need to study far from here. But well, I found a good University. You are going to enter a University in Tokyo, right?"

"Yeah, where I can study Business and work as a model at the same time."

"Yoshi"

"Hmmmm?"

"I am happy that we graduated from the same High school. My high school life here in Rakuzan is one of the best things that happened to me"

Yoshiyuki chuckled and immediately hugged his twin sister "yeah, me too." He tighten his grip and chuckled "I really love you, Yuki"

Shirayuki knew what he meant and hugged him back "yeah, I know. That's why I also love you Yoshi. You are my precious twin brother after all"

Yoshiyuki chuckled and nodded "yeah, you are my sister after all" he moved back and tears could be seen from the corner of his eyes