THANK YOU

This is not an update to the story, nor a goodbye, but sort of like a final thank you to those who have supported all my work thus far.

This was the longest story I've ever written, taking nearly two and half years to finish. I'm sad to be completed, but it's like the final closing to this section of my life, and for that I'm somewhat grateful.

I'm not going to be publishing any more CaptainSwan stories, but I have two Supernatural fanfictions underway, and one for the Vampire Diaries.

Of course you don't have to read them, but if you like either of those shows, it would mean so much to me if you checked them out!! I'm actually writing one of them with my best friend!

I love all of you so so much, and you have all inspired and taught me more than you know.

If you have any ideas for what you would like me to write next, I am very open to suggestions!

Also if you guys read on AO3, I think I'm going to publish some stories on there, but they will still be on here too! I'm just trying a few other things out to see what I like best.

Anyways, thank you guys for continuing giving me your support, and being the best of readers that I could ever ask for!!

If you ever want to chat, just hit me up on here :) I love you

XOXOXO

12/3/16