Characters

[a/n: Hey guys!!^^ I've deleted a few fanfics, right?? So.. I hope i won't delete this too><]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jang Seorim: She is the leader and main rapper of Seven Season's new girl group, D.Stylez. She is born in 1992. She is smart, caring, kind, fun to be with, love playing instruments, esoecially guitar, have leadership and she can be scary once angry. Her personality is cool so she have alot of friends in school. She is an extrovert and loves making friends.

Son Eunhee: She is the main dancer in D.Stylez. She is born in 1994. She is kind, dislike studying, can be fierce and friendly, loves listening to music and dancing. She have a 'hip-hop' personality and likes hip-hop dressing. She is an extrovert and outgoing so she have alot of friends in school.

Han Jungah: She is the visual and sub-vocalist in D.Stylez. She is born in 1995. She is kind-hearted, fun to be with, clumsy, positive and loves kpop as she is a kpopper. She loves dressing in casual clothing. She have a 'I'm fine with anything' personality. She have a few friends in school.

Lee Youngsoo: She is the lead vocalist is D.Stylez. She is born in 1995. She is very honest, straight-forward, says anything that's on her mind even of it means hurting the person, can't lie well and she have a bad temper but she is nice, smart and kind. She loves anime and she is an introvert. She have a chic personality. She doesn't have any friends as she doesn't interact with people well.

Park Mina: She is the lead rapper in D.Stylez. She is born in 1996. She is kind and caring but shy and an introvert in front of strangers but once she is with people she's close with, she is loud, fun and an extrovert. She also loves anime and likes rock music. Since she is an introvert, she only ahve a handful of friends in school.

Song Junghye: She is the maknae, lead dancer and main vocalist in D.Stylez. She is born in 1998. She is afraid of alot of things, innocent, naive, like a child, optimistic, kind, fun to be with, have low self-esteem, can be introvert and extrovert and when she's angry, she is scary. She is a kpopper and an anime lover so she love both kpop and jpop but kpop more and she also love cute things alot, especially soft toys. She have a cute personality so alot of people like her, including her members. She is popular in school and among their fans because she's smart and also because of her cute personality.

About D.Stylez: They debut two months after Seven Seasons opened. D.Stylez members are actually trainees from Stardom but transferred to Seven Seasons along with Block B members so they are very close to Block B. They share the same managers too, Baek Wonki and Lee Haeseop. Block B has helped them through alot so they are very grateful towards them. They treat each other like brothers and sisters. In D.Stylez, they are fine if members don't use honorifics or doesn't call them 'unnie' since all of them have studied abraod before and the six of them learn choreographies fast. Block B takes good care and look after D.Stylez alot and sometimes worries over them and vice-versa.