Mina's life

Meanwhile, after Mina received a phone call, her face fell and ran out if the practice room, leaving Youngsoo alone.

Once she reached home, she looked at her mother who is sitting on a chair, drinking beer. "What happened? You said it's an emergency." Mina asked, anger rising. "It's an emergency." Her mother said and she looked at her with eye-brow raised. "I'm in need of cash, you see and one of my customers is willing to give me if he have you for the night." Her mother said and left the house and locked it from the outside.

Suddenly, she felt someone's hands on her waist and hot breath on her neck. She elbowed him on his stomach hard and pushed him away. "Stay away from me." She said and the man looked at her with anger showed in his eyes. "Tsk, tsk, tsk.. You can't do that since i own you for the night. I paid your mummy already." He said while smirking and she slowly walked back only to get pinned against a wall and he forcefully kissed her.

Once he broke the kiss, she gasped for air and kicked him in the abdomen and he fall to the ground. She ran to the door and turned the knob but to no avail. *Shit! It's locked!* She cursed in her head and suddenly, she heard something hit the floor. She turned around and went wide-eyed. Even before she could register what is going on, a pain surge through her thigh and she hissed in pain. She looked and saw that the male is using his belt to hit her. "I was going to be nice to you but you can forget about it." The male said and grabbed her hair and pushed her to the floor.

An hour and a half later, B.A.P and Untouchable reached and suddenly, the window glass breaks and Mina ran out. As she is running, she ran past them and kept looking at her house. A few seconds later, a male ran out and chased after her while shouting some vulgarities at her. Suddenly, the guy hit her and she fall to the floor while panting harshly. She mustered all her strength and beat him. She was about to run when she lose concious and was bracing for the impact when she felt someone caught her.

She slowly opened her eyes to a strong smell of medicated lotion. She focused her view and saw Himchan fixing her. "You are awake." Himchan said as he applied lotion on her wounds. She tried to move but failed. "Don't move, you are still physically weak." Sleepy said and she looked around and saw B.A.P with Untouchable. "Wh-ere am.. I?" She managed to ask. "You are in TS's infirmary." D.Action answered. After patching up all her wounds, Himchan went to keep the first-aid kit while D.Action helped her to sit up.

"Sunbae.. Ca-can help me call the police?" She asked and they looked at her. "For?" Youngjae asked, curious. "To arrest my mother." She said, eyes seething with anger. "Eomma?!" They shouted, shocked. "Please go.. I'm going to lose control soon." She said and before they could respond, she pushed them out and locked the door. As they looked at each other, confused, they heard crashing sounds and banging sounds as well as shouting with some vulgarities. They looked through the window and went wide-eyed.

Half an hour passed and she opened the door. "Mian.. I-i need to let this anger out and.." She said, eyes filled with tears. "What happened?" They asked and she fall to the ground, crying. "Th- M-my mum sold me to that guy just for some freaking drugs and alcohol! Who the shit do this to their own daughter?!" She shouted, hands over her face. "This is the fifth time and i'm sick and scared of it." She said and Sleepy hugged her while the rest calmed her down. "We'll help you call the police, in the meantime, why don't you rest here?" Youngjae asked and she nodded weakly.

Once she's asleep, they cleaned up the place while Sleepy went to look for Geunyeon. After telling him what happened, they called the police and decided to keep this a secret from her members. "I heard she's the same age as Junhong." Daehyun said and their eyes widen. "That young?!" They exclaimed and Daehyun nodded. "And got raped with abuse five times." D.Action said and they nodded. "Poor thing." They said while sighing. "All of their past is so saddening." Jongup said and they agreed.

After awhile, they went off after turning off the lights and cover blankets for her.