D-Day!

After rehearsing for a few weeks, it's time for their concert. They are in the waiting room and they saw alot of props. *What are they doing?* One of the dancers wondered, curious. "Seokgu-ssi, you go sit at the audience seats. You've been helping us and we appreciate it so.. This time, you go and sit and just watch the show and have fun." Jungah said and pushed him out. "How many microhone do we have?" Seorim asked, curious. "More than forty." Eunhee said after counting the microhones that are lying on the table. "All hand held microhone?" Seorim asked and she nodded. "This will be big." Junghye said and they nodded. "What's with the mask and oxygen tanks?" One of the trainees asked, curious. "You'll know soon." Mina sighed.

As they are backstage, doing last minute preparations, TS Family, TS Family's family and staffs walked in with the fans and saw manager Kang sitting on the seats. "Hyung? What are you doing here?' Youngjae asked, shocked. "They pushed me out." Manager Kang said and they nodded. Can't wait to see what they have prepared." Jieun said as they sat on the seats

Soon, lights are turned off and music are played. "YAH! FASTER!" One of the production team shouted and they rushed out. After lining up, the platform rose and they started performing with the dancers and trainees. After peforming  a few songs, the lights turned on. "Annyeonghaseyo!" They greeted while bowing while the dancers and trainees ran backstage. "Wow.. This is the first time i've seen so many people!" Mina shouted and they agreed. "You know.. You don't have to support us just because we are under TS. I want people to like us because of our music and because of us, not because of our sunbaenims. So.. If you came here because of these reasons, you can leave." Youngsoo said, shocking TS Family and staffs and also their family. "None are leaving?" Eunhee asked and silence. "Yeah.. We got used to that so.. We don't mind." Youngsoo said. "I think most of you use twitter,. right?" Junghye asked and everyone shouted. "Have you guys seen these usernames before?" Jungah asked as the screen showed two usernames. "WE FOLLOWED EACH OTHER!" They heard one fan shouted. "THEY ARE NICE!" Another shouted." Really?! Glad that all of you think that because.. We are them. Jungah unnie and i!" Junghye said, shocking them. "HUH?! They always mentioned us and we don't know it's them?!" Youngjae shouted, shocked. "You guys can tweet using this hashtag and your tweets will be shown here and you can follow us if you have not and we'll follow back! Unless.. If you unfollow then, we'll do the same!" Jungah said and Junghye high-fived.

"Let's mention each other and be friends, alright?!" Junghye shouted and they shouted back. "You want to know why we are called D.Stylez and the meaning?" Mina asked and they shouted. "D.Stylez means 'Different styles'. All six of us have different styles! Let us show you our styles, okay?!" Youngsoo shouted and they nodded. "Our leader, Seorim unnie will start first!" Eunhee shouted and they cheered. "Remember to tweet and mention us if you have followed us! We'll follow back and mention you back! By the way, take pictures and videos and upload them on youtube and also mention us, alright?! There are no securities so.. Take as many as you like! Just mention us once you took it!" Jungah and Junghye shouted and went backstage. Soon, the screen showed Seorim sitting on a chair in front of a microphone and playing guitar and another screen showed the twitter hashtags.

Soon, she played the guitar while singing and they took videos and pictures and mentioning them and followed them. "OH! She really followed!" One of the fans sittign beside TS staff shouted and they looked at them, shocked. "They really follow them?!" Sunhwa shouted, shocked. "They mentioned me!" Another fan shouted. "Fan-service?" Himchan asked and they shrugged their shoulders while continuing looking at her performance. Once the song finished, Seorim stood up. "Well.. My style is ballad so.. I sang balled. Did you guys like it? Is it boring? I know there's people who dislike ballad. But.. The next stage will be fun! Let's have Eunhee come on stage!" She shouted and walked backstage. A different music played and Eunhee went out while wearing her home clothes which is hip-hop style. She started dancing and soon, she break-danced, making everyone cheer and shouted.