Supporting D.Stylez

It is their second comeback and D.Stylez is feeling nervous. "Ah.. It's weird that i'm feeling this even after performing a few times on stage." Eunhee said and Mina agreed. "Unnie, we'll do fine." Jungah said while smiling and Junghye nodded. "I really wonder where the two of you get that baseless optimism from." Youngsoo commented and the members looked elsewhere. "Unnie, how can you say this? We will do fine since we have performed a few times." Junghye said and Youngsoo they just smiled. "D.Stylez! Standby!" The staff shouted and after they calmed their nerves down, they went on stage.

Soon, music came on and they performed without showing the nervousness they are having. Once they performed finished, their fans cheered and they bowed and went off-stage. "That was.. Nerve-wrecking." Seorim said and they looked at her. "Unnie, i think you meant to say scary, right?" Mina said and they laughed as they saw their leader's expression. As they are talking, something suddenly fell, shocking all of them, especially Junghye and just then, the door burst open, shocking Junghye once more and they hurriedly look at the intruder and they are none other than Block B. "OPPA! You scared me!" Junghye shouted as her tears fell. "Mianhae.." Jaehyo hurriedly walked to her and hugged her. "Oppas, what are you doing here?" Mina asked, curious. "Well.. We came to support you guys, if you guys don't want then.. Yah! Let's go." Zico instructed, teasing them. "Aniya Aniya oppa, thanks for coming." Seorim hurriedly ran to them and grabbed onto their wrist. "You really believe us that we are leaving?" Kyung said as all of them laughed. "Oppa! You are mean." Junghye said as she puffed out her cheeks and folded her arms. "Yah, we are not going to fall for that." P.O said and they laughed. "We know you guys better than yourself, so.. You guys won't be able to trick us." Jaehyo said and they smiled.

"Oppas.. You really shouldn't tease our makane that much, she'll really cry if you did that again." Eunhee said and they sighed. "And you should change your attitude.. Your mouth always ruins the mood." Kyung said and she folded her arms. "Yah Park Kyung! It's my mouth, i can do whatever i want with it." Eunhee retorted. "'Yah Park Kyung'?! Do you want to die?" Kyung said and B-Bomb hurriedly stopped them. "Seriously?! Been together in the company for four years and you guys are still bickering." B-Bomb said. "Who wants to fight with someone like her." Kyung said and Eunhee stormed off. "Yah.. You and her are very close and you still bicker?" Taeil said and Kyung nodded. "It's just a habit." Kyung said and all of them shook their heads while smiling. "Oppas." Junghye spoke up and everyone looked at her. "I'm hungry." Junghye stated while blushing a little. "Araseo, let's go." Zico said and held out her hand which she gladly accepts.

Once they reached a restaurant, they went in. After ordering, they are seating, waiting for their food. "Oppas, what do you think of our performance?" Seorim asked, curious. "Well.. It's good but.. I think Jungah should put in more power when dancing." Zico said and Jungah nodded. "By the way, the shorts for Junghye is a little short, maybe we can ask coordi noona to change it." Taeil said and all of them snickered besides Junghye. "Taeil oppa, you are a pervert. You looked at her clothes instead of her performance." Youngsoo commented which makes them burst out laughing. "Taeil-ah, what else do you see?" Jaehyo asked, making them laugh more. "Yah aish! Shut up." Taeil said. "Araseoyo." They said after calming down.

After they ate finished, they bid farewell and went to their own dorms.