Future?

An hour passed and Block B came and saw TS Family talking to D.Stylez and Park Kyun gplaying with Eunhee. "Congratulations!" Block B shouted and they turned around. "Oppas!" D.Stylez shouted and ran to them. "Oppas, i miss you." Junghye said as she hugged them and they hugged back. "We miss you too." Jaehyo and Zico said and she smiled. "Saw your comeback stage, nice." Taeil said and they smiled. "Except that Taeil is looking at other place instead of the dances." Jaehyo said and everyone laughed. "Where?" Junghye asked and they looked at her. "You will know when you grow up." Zico said as he patted her head. "So.. Called me here for?" B-Bomb asked and Youngsoo points to Park Kyung and Eunhee. "He can't interfere now though since they are love birds." Jaehyo said and they looked at him. "Want to eat?" Zico asked and they nodded.

Once all of them reached a restaurant nearby, they started chatting after ordering. Zico talking to Yongguk, Hana, Untouchable and Seorim, Jaehyo talking to Himchan and Jungah, U-Kwon talking to Youngsoo, Mina, Jongup and Youngjae, P.O talking to Zelo, Sunhwa and Junghye, B-Bomb talking to Daehyun and Jieun, Taeil talking to Park Kyung, Eunhee and Hyosung. After eating, they went out. "Oppas, sunabenims, we are going home." D.Stylez said and they nodded. After saying goodbye, they left. "We are going too." Hana said and SECRET left after saying goodbyes. "We are meeting our friends in the club." Sleepy said and they nodded. Soon, B.A.P and Block B are left alone. "Can we talk to you guys?" Zico asked and they nodded. They went to Seven Seasons and went to their practice room.

"So.. Hyungs, what is it?" Daehyun asked, curious. "They still call you sunbae?" Zico asked and they nodded. "How can we make them call us oppa?" Himchan asked, curious. "Umm.. That's a litle hard.. Give them some time and maybe they will warm up to you." B-Bomb said and they nodded. "We kind of get a feeling that you like them as in 'like-like' and not 'friend-like'." Jaehyo said and they looked at each other. "Who do you like?" Taeil asked, curious. B.A.P looked at them, shocked evident on their faces. "Be truthful, we don't judge people." Zico said and they nodded. "Well.. I kind of like.. Junghye but.. I don't know if she feels the same way about me." Himchan said and they nodded. "She's innocent but i know that she knows these things so.. Why don't you confess?" Jaehyo asked, curious. "I'm going to wait till she becomes older." Himchan said and they nodded. "Umm.. Youngsoo." Youngjae said, cheeks slightly tinted pink. "I knew it." Park Kyung said and they saw that Youngjae's cheek is slowly turning crimson red. "Eo-eotteok-hae?" Youngjae asked, curious. "Well.. The look in your eyes at how you look at Youngsoo is how i look at Eunhee. We are the same." Park Kyung said and he looked at him. "Well.. I kind of like Mi-Mina." Zelo said and they looked at her, shocked. "The two of you are the same age too." P.O said and they smiled. "For one, i know that Yonggukkie hyung likes no one so we can just skip him out." Zico said, making everyone laughed and Yongguk looked down. "I-i like Ju-Jungah noona." Jongup said and they looked at her, stunned. "Going for the visual, i see." Jaehyo teased and they laughed while some hit him. "I like Jungah too." Taeil said, shocking them. "Love.. Triangle?" Youngjae asked and Block B shook their heads. "Hyung only likes body so.. Don't care about him." P.O said, earning a hit on the arm by Taeil and the rest laughed. "I like Seorim though." B-Bomb said, shocking them. "Jinjja?!" They shouted, shocked and he nodded. "I just never show it out yet." B-Bomb said and they nodded.

"So.. When are all of you going to confess?" Park Kyung asked, shocking them. "Maybe.. When we get closer?" Youngjae asked and they nodded. "Yah, you?" Jaehyo asked as he looked at B-Bomb. "Later would be better." B-Bomb answered. "Yeah.. Just hope she doesn't get stolen first." Taeil teased and B-Bomb hit him lightly. "Oh yeah, want to exchange contacts?" Zico asked and they looked at him. "You know.. Both of us are rappers and also producers so.. Maybe we can help one another?" Zico said and Yongguk nodded. "If you want to watch any anime, just tell me." U-Kwon said as he looked at Youngjae and Jongup and they nodded while smiling. "Himchan-ssi, seems like both of us can be great friends." Jaehyo said and Himchan nodded. "Junhong-ah, or do you prefer Zelo?" P.O asled and jhe looked at him. "I'm good with anything, hyung?" Zelo asked while smiling. "Me too." P.O said and they laughed. "Daehyun-ssi, i think we'll be firends." B-Bomb said and Daehyun nodded. After exchanging numbers amongst themsleves, they bid farewell and left.

"Hyung, they seems firendly." Youngjae and Zelo said and the two oldest nodded. "We have new friends." Zelo cheered and they smiled. "And if we don't know anything about D.Stylez, we can call them too." Himchan said and they nodded. *I wonder how our future will be like. What are D.Stylez goal? Dreams? Our goal?* Yongguk wondered as he sighed silently as they make their way into their van, going back to their dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, this is the end of this long fanfic^^ How is this? Is this good? It's a failure, isn't it?? *sigh* Thanks for reading, voting, commenting and following me!! Really appreciate it!!^^ There will be a part 2 but.. Please don't anticipate much><