Seorim's house

A week later, D.Stylez got a few weeks off. "Yah, where are you guys going?" Seorim asked, curious. "I might go and meet him, if he called." Junghye said while smiling to herself. "Yah, does he like you back? You will get hurt in the end if you keep this up." Mina said and Junghye puffed out her cheeks. "Yah, just let her be. Who knows it might work out?" Jungah said and the others sighed. "I seriously don't get where all your positivesness comes from." Youngsoo said and they laughed. "Unnie, you going back?" Junghye asked and Seorim nodded. "Aren't all of you?" seorim asked and she smiled sheepishly. After they packed finished their things, they said goodbye and went out of the dorm and once they reached the first floor, they went seperate ways.

Once Seorim reached her grandparents house, she knocked on the door and her cousin opened the door. "Oppa, what are you doing here?" Seorim asked, curious. "Yah, come with me." Her cousin pulled her into a room and closed the door. "What is it?" Seorim asked, curious. "Seorim-ah.. I.. Have bad news to tell you." Her cousin said, making her worried and uneasy on the inside. "H-harabeoji.. H-he.. Is suf-suffering from c-cancer and it's in its last stage.. Can't be saved." Her cousin broke the news and she fell to her knees and cried. "Oppa.. Wh-what do you mean? Do-does harabeoji knows? Do our parents know? Do-does halmeonui knows? Ho-how di-" Even before she finished her sentence, she is already crying uncontrollably. "Shh.. Seorim-ah.. You know harabeoji dotes on you the most, right? Just.. Just pretend that you don't know and keep smiling in front of him. Our parents, they know and so do halmeonim but.. Harabeoji does not know yet so please act as if you don't know as well." Her cousin said as he hugged her and she cried.

A few minutes later, she wiped away her tears and swallowed back her new tears that will be forming soon. "Araseoyo, i-i'll try." She said and her cousin smiled at her. "What did.. Our parents say?" Seorim asked, curious. "Nothing.. I called them and it all went to voice mail." Her cousin said and she just sighed. "When are you going back?" Seorim asked and he looked at the wall clock. "Soon.. I have work to do." Her cousin replied and she nodded. "Seorim-ah, if anything happens, call me, alright?" Her cousin informed and she nodded. After awhile, her cousi left and she is in her room. *Appa.. Eomma... You threw me here.. Is it because you knew or.. You intend to abandone me here? I've never seen you guys since i was 6 and that's the last time i've seen you.* Seorim thought as she cried while crouching.

A few hours later, she wore a green hoodie and went out with the hoodie covering her face. A few minutes later, it's raining. *Might as well rain.. People won't be able to see my tears that way." Seorim thought as she cried while walking along the streets. *Harabeoji.. I love you alot.. Why do you have to leave me?! Leave us?* She thought as more tears kept falling. *GOD! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE HIM?!* She shouted in her head as new tears kept replacing her tears. After half an hour walking in the rain, she calmed down. *If this is it and harabeoji will be leaving me soon.. Guess i'll have to make use of it. We don't have enough time to make happy memories but.. I'll try my best to make your day into an enjoyable one, harabeoji.* She thought and smiled to herself while running back to her grandparents' house.