D.Stylez dorm

A week later, D.Stylez are in their dorm. "And again.. Why did you invite them?" Youngsoo asked as she sighed. "Well.. They are our sunbae now." Jungah said and they looked at her. "You are really using that in your defence?" Eunhee asked as she looked at her with her brow raised. "Unnies, she already invited them and sunbaenims alreadt accepted it so why not just give her a rest?" Junghye said and Jungah smiled at her. "I'm going to cook dinner." Seorim said and went to the kitchen.

As they are doing their things, JUnghye suddenly squealed and fangirled. "What is it?" Jungah asked, curious. "UNNIE! B.A.P IS SINGING A SONG JUST FOR US!" She screamed and bith Youngsoo and Mina threw a pillow at her. "YAH UNNIE!" She shouted and soon, they are having a pillow fight. The bell rang and no one cared. "YAH! WHat are you doing?!" Eunhee shouted which they ignored. She sighed and went to the door, only getting shocked. "YAH! Just keep quiet for a few minutes! I'M WATCHING ANIME!" Youngsoo and Mina shouted as they threw a pillow at them and both Jungah and Junghye threw them pillows as well. "AND K-POP IS OUR LIFE!" They retorted. "Lively?" They said but got ignored. "EUNHEE! GET THEM TO STOP!" Seorim shouted from the kitchen. "TRYING!" Eunhee shouted and sighed. She looked around and saw Daehyun holding something. "Sunbae, what is this?" She asked and Daehyun looked at her. "This? Shoes." Daehyun said and she looked at him. "Lend me?" She asked and he nodded, confused. She threw the shoe bag onto the floor, shocking everyone. "Just.. Go back to what you are doing, alright?" She sighed and they went back. "Gomawo." She said as she passed him back his shoe bag.

"Arghh.. WHY AREN'T I AN OFFICIAL BABY?!" Junghye shouted in despair and put a cushion over her face. "Tell me about it. I'm also not an official Inspirit." Jungah sighed and both of them sighed. "Whatever, i'm so buying their album." Junghye said and continue tweeting while watching videos on her laptop. "OMG! Usui is so hot!" Youngsoo shouted and MIna agreed. "Umm.." Yongguk said and Eunhee looked at him. "Oh.. Mian.. Must be awkward for you, right? Two likes animes and j-pop, two likes k-pop and Junghye likes both." Eunhee explained and they nodded. "YAH! Dinner's ready!" Seorim shouted and eveyrone stopped what they are doing and went to the kitchen. "Sunbaenims, here." They said as they passed them their plate and once they are done, they sat in the living room, talking.

"So.. How is it?" Seorim asked, curious. "It's delicious." Daehyun said and she smiled. "Jinjja?!" She said as she sighed in relieve. As Eunhee turned on the tv, EXO 'Growl' MV came on and Junghye, Junagh and Eunhee's eyes are glued on the tv. "Want to try dancing this?" Eunhee suggested and Junghye rejected. "Not much power to it. I still prefer B.A.P sunbaenim's dances." Junghye said and B.A.P smiled a little while eating. "You are just being bias." Youngsoo commented and eat. "I'm not bias." Junghye said and went back to the tv. "Try dancing Infinite 'Before The Dawn' then."Junagh suggested and they looked at each other while smiling. "Show me the live once we finish eating." Eunhee said and Jungah smiled. "Feeling challenged?" Junghye asked and EUnhee nodded. "I heard it's hard to dance." Eunhee said while smiling. "Well.. I think 'No Mercy' is harder, i mean.. Girls can't do that move like." Junghye said and they agreed.

Once they ate finished, Seorim is washing the dishes. "So.. Have you told them yet?" Himchan asked as he and Yongguk went to her. "Tell them what?" She asked, slightly panic. "You know, don't you?" Himchan said and she sighed. "Nope, not yet." She said and turned to them once she finished washing. "When do you want to tell them?" Himchan asked and she shrugged her shoulders. "All of us have a past that we want to hide which is why we didn't tell each other." Seorim said and they nodded. "Let's just go out." Seorim said and went out followed by Yongguk and Himchan.

:"Jungah, put it on speaker." Eunhee said and soon, the song played. Junghye and Eunhee danced. Once the song finished, they looked at them and clapped. "Pefect as always." They said and they smiled. "Oh yeah.. Did you watch the MV which we filmed together?" Junghye asked as she looked at B.A.P and they nodded. "I want to stand at Seorim unnie's place." Junghye whined and Youngsoo sighed. "You are better, i stood in the middle! You have no rights to complain." Youngsoo said and Junghye looked at her. "Well.. The ones that stood at the front are Junghye and Youngsoo and Mina?" Jungah asked and they shook their head. "It's Eunhee." Seorim said and Jungah nodded. "Well.. I love my spot." Jungah said and got hit by a flying pillow. "I should've changed when i was standing there." Junghye and Youngsoo complained. "I thought that only Yongguk dislike limelight, who would've thought that all of you hate it." Himchan said and they looked at him.

After awhile, they said goodbye and left. "They are just like normal girls, not like an idol at all." Sunhwa said and they nodded. "Can we ask you to do a favour?" Himchan asked and they looked at her. "Jieun-ah, you are close to Park Kyung-ssi, right?" Himchan asked and Jieun nodded. "Can you call him and asked him what is Eunhee's past?" Himchan asked and Jieun looked at her. "Why do you want to know?" JIeun asked, curious and confused as well as a liitle suspicious. "Yah, they are hiding their past from their members and to egt even closer is to break that wall." Himchan said and Untouchable looked at them. "What if it does the opposite?" Sleepy asked and they looked at each other. "Maybe they doesn't want them to know is because they are afraid of something?" Hyosung asked and Himchan looked at Yongguk. "Why not we stick to it and if something happens, we'll take the blame." Yongguk said and after awhile, they nodded. "Araseoyo, i'll call Kyung." Jieun sighed and they smiled.