About Jungah

After Junghye left, Jungah came out a few minutes later and saw that TS Family are still there. "Sunbaenims, haven't go yet? Want to eat?" She asked while smiling a little and they nodded. "What do you want to eat?" Sleepy asked as he looked at her. "Molla, maybe i'll find something while looking around." She said and continued walking.

Aftre walking along the tsreets, they settled for japanese cuisine. After ordering, she took out her phone and went to twitter. "Can't believe i got so many followers. Guess that concert helped." She said while smiling. "You are the first group that i know that lets dancers and trainees dance and sing." Hyosung said and she smiled. "Well.. They are always at the back and since it's a concert, might as well let them come out and have fun, right? And those traines are going to debut soon and people are going to know them anyways so why not let them perform?" She said and went wide-eyed. "What's wrong?" They asked, worried. "We forgot to introduce them." She said and they smiled. "Sunbaenims, why didn't you come on stage?" She asked and they looked at her, shocked. "Well.. It's your concert, right? If we go, won't we be like.. Stealing your limelight?" Hana and Youngjae asked, curious. "You don't know, right? We don't really like limelight which is also why we asked dancers and trainees to sing because the light is shining on them besides us. We like being back-up dancer better." She said while smiling and they looked at her.

After eating, they went out and she looked at them. "Sunbaenims are going back, right?" She asked and they nodded. "You?" Jieun asked and she shook her head. "No one's at home anyway, might as well wander around." She said and just then, a girl is walking while holding her parents' hands, smiling happily. "Must be nice." She said softly as she looked at her hand and looked at them. "Well.. Bye." She said and as she was about to go, D.Action grabbed her wrost, making her turn back. "Can.. We go to your house?" He asked and she nodded without thinking. "Really?!" Zelo asked and she nodded. "No one's at home anyways." She said while smiling and they left.

Once they reached her home, they looked at her. "Clean house." They said and she smiled. "I'm not here often so of course it's clean. Wnat some drinks?" She asked as she walked to the kitchen. "What drinks do you have?" Himchan and Daehyun asked, curious. "Umm.. I have soft drinks, plain water and juice." She replied as she looked through her fridge. "Umm.. Give us juice then." They said and she nodded. She took out twelve packs of juice and passed it to them. "Umm.. Can we ask you something?" Sleepy started and she looked at him. "We don't mean to be rude but.. Where's your parents?" He asked and she looked down. "They left me here when i was young but.. They'll come back for one day for sure." She said while smiling. "It's good that you are optimistic." They said and she smiled. "I try not to dwell on the painful things, it's not worth it anyways." She said while smiling and turned on the tv.

As they are watching, it shows a re-run of a music show and B.A.P came on. Jungah's eyes are glued to the tv, not blinking. "Wow.. They are really good." She complimented, forgetting that they are there. "I bet Junghye's watching this now." She commented and once they finished, she snapped back and noticed that they are there. "Mi-mianhae.. I-i umm.." She stammered but they smiled. "Oh yeah.. Why don't you come over to our dorm? It'll be fun." She said and they almost choked on their drinks. "Mwo?! I mean.. Girl group dorms can't allow guys to go in, right?" Hyosung and Sunhwa asked and she looked at them. "There's this rule?! Then.. Why did Block B oppas come over then?" She wondered out loud and they sighed while shaking their heads. "We'll go but.. Only for a short while." D,Action said and she looked at him. "Then come during evening, Seorim unnie and Mina are good cooks." Jungah said and they nodded. "Next week?" She asked and they nodded while smiling. Soon, they left.

"She's basically cheerful inside-out." Hana said and they nodded. "Must be nice to be like her." Sleepy said and they laughed. "We already have one here and he's Jonguppie." Sleepy said and they laughed more while ruffling his hair.