Show time!

After a few weeks of practicing, it's time for the real performance.Once Block B and D.Stylez reached the music station, D.Stylez looked around, amazed while Block B just went straight to their waiting room. "Yah, you are having a collaboration with B.A.P, right?" Park Kyung asked as he looked at Eunhee and she nodded. "Wae?" She asked, curious. "Who are you partnered with?" Park Kyung asked and she looked at him. "Their maknae." She replied and Park Kyung looked at her. "If he touched you, tell me and i'll beat him up." Park Kyung said and she hit his arm. "Yah, he's just a high schooler." Eunhee said and he rubbed his sore arm. "Well.. He's still a male, right?" Park Kyung said and she looked at him. "He's safe, unlike you, pervert." She said and Park Kyung looked at her. "At least add an 'oppa' at the end, can you?" Park Kyung said and she looked him with her eye-brow raised. "You asked for it.. Pervert oppa." She said and ran off while laughing. "YAH!" Park Kyung shouted and chased after her. "YAH KYUNG!" Zico shouted and sighed. "I'll go get them." B-Bpmb said and went to them.

A few minutes later, B.A.P and SECRET came and. "Rehearsals in ten!" One of the production staff shouted. B.A.P looked at them and looked at each other. *They are close.* Youngjae thought. Junghye talking to Jaehyo, Eunhee talking to Zico and Park Kyung, Seorim listening to music, Jungah talking to B-Bomb, U-Kwon using his phone and Youngsoo and Mina talking to Taeil and P.O. A few minutes later, a staff walked in after knocking. "B.A.P and D.Stylez rehearsals are up ifrst." She said and went out while talking on her walkie-talkie. Soon, they left. "You seem to be close to them." Jieun said as she sat beside Park Kyung. "They are like our real dongsaengs." Zico said and SECRET nodded.

Once D.Stylez reached the stage, they are shocked as alot of BABYZ came. *I-i won't get hated, right?* Junghye wondered, afraid. *I won't get more anti-fans, right? I already have alot.* Jungah wondered, nervous. *We won't get bash from doing this, right?* Seorim wondered, worried. *Hope we don't get bash by their fans.* Eunhee sighed as she looked at them. *Well.. We already have alot of anti-fans to begin with.. Let's just do this.* Youngsoo thought. *Great.. Just great.* Mina thought as she sighed. "What are you girls thinking about?" Himchan and Youngjae asked, curious. "Aniya, it's nothing." Seorim said while smiling and the ohers nodded. *Let's just do this perfectly and end it.* All of them thought and nodded with determination. Soon, music played and they danced. Once the music stopped, they hurriedly went backstage, panting hard due to their fear and nervousness while B.A.P are waving and bowing to their fans.

Once B.A.P reached backstage, they saw them either standing while leaning on the wall or sitting on the floor. They just kept drinking water. "Are you girls okay?" Himchan asked and they nodded while standing up and walking. "U-unnie, th-this is the choreography right? This is the coreographer chose right?" jungah asked and her members nodded. "We wn't get hated, right?" Junghye finished Jungah's sentence and there's a moment of silence. "I-i'm not sure." Youngsoo said and they sighed. "I hope not." Seorim said and they nodded. As they are talking, B.A.P overheard their converstaions. "They are afraid of BABYZ?" Zelo asked and they nodded. "Seems like it." Youngjae said. "BABYZ are nice and kind, they wouldn't do those things to them." Himchan said and they agreed.

B.A.P and D.Stylez shared a waiting room. Once their make-up and hair are done, they went out after changing to their stage outfit. Junghye satyed in the room and stared into nothigness. *Can i lip-synch? My throat just got better, Do i have strain it again?* Junghye wondered as her hands touched her throat. "What's wring? WHata re you thinking about?" Jongup asked, curious. "Sore throat again?" Daehyun asked and she shook her head. "Wondering whether to sing live or not. My throat just got better and i don't knwo whether to starin it again or not." She said as she looked down. Just then, Haeseop walked in after knocking. "Yah oppa, can i lip-synch?" She asked as she looked at him. "Well.. Even if you do, sajangnim won't care since they also does it." Haeseop said and she nodded. "Oh yeah, where's Seorim?" Haeseop asked, curious. "Molla, probably outside, wae?" Junghye asked, curious. "Her latte." Haeseop replied and she nodded. "Unnie's probably outside playing her guitar." Junghye said and he left.

A while later, she stood up. "Aish! Fine, fine.. I'll sing live. This is even harder than that maths question i did." She said and stormed out. Soon, Haeseop went in and looked at B.A.P. "Where is she?" Haeseop asked and B.A.P shrugged their shoulders. "She just suddenly shouted and stormed off." Youngjae replied and he nodded. "She really got to keep that temper of her's in check." He sighed and looked at them. "I hope she didn't scare you. She can't really control her temper when she's either frustrated or irritated." Haeseop said. "Ah.. Araseoyo." Himchan said while smiling.

Two hours later, it's time for their performance. After warming up. they went out and stand in their position. "Let's do this perfectly and it'll end.* All members of D.Stylez thought and nodded. Once the song came on, they danced perfectly. *Ignore the cheers!* They shouted in their heads and once the music ended, they left the stage. They hurriedly wiped away their sweat and after touching uo their make-up and re-do their hair, D.Stylez hurriedly changed their outfit and went out to perform.

After performing finished, they went backstage, tired and Junghye felt her throat slowly getting sore. She gulped down a mouthful of water while walking to their waiting room. Once the festival ended, they went to their van after saying goodbye to B.A.P and on the way to their dorm, they fell asleep.