Taking care of her

Two hours later, she woke up and felt her head spinning. *Fever?* She wondered as she touched her own forehead and it's burning. *Wait.. How did i..* She wondered as she slowly got up from her bed and went to the living room. Once she reached, she went wide-eyed. "Su-sunbae?!" She shouted, shocked and B.A.P members turned to see her. "Call us oppas and you should go back to sleep." Himchan said as he walked towards her but she shook her head. "Aniyo.. I'm fine." Junghye said and went to the toilet while stumbling a little.

A few minutes later, she went out, head spinning and she felt terrible on the inside. "Yah.. You look pale." Youngjae said and she just sighed. "I cooked some porridge.. Want to eat some?" Himchan offered and she looked at him. "I only have ramyun though." She said softly and they smiled. "We went out groccery shopping." Himchan said as he smiled and went to the kitchen. "Are your parents coming soon?" Daehyun asked, curious. "Ani.. Even if you wait till the end of the earth, they will not come." Junghye said while her eyes filled with hurt and sadness. "Where are they?" Youngjae asked, curious. "I have none. I'm an orphan." Junghye said, shocking them. "Here's your porridge." Himchan said and she sighed. "I'm sorry but.. I'm not hungry." She said and Himchan sighed. "Yah, you ahve to eat some." Himchan said and she sighed. After a few spoons of the food, she felt her stomach churning and she rushed to the toilet. Youngjae followed and saw her kneel down on the toilet bowl, puking. Youngjae looked away as he patted her back.

After washing her mouth, she felt tired and Youngjae helped her to the couch and she leaned on the sofa. "Do you have your medicine?" Himchan asked, curious. "It's not nice though.. It's bitter." She said , unknowingly made a pout, making them smile. "Just tell me where it is." Himchan said and she pointed to the kitchen cabinet. Xelo stood up and went to take it. "Sun- Ani.. Oppas.. You can go if you want. You should go and rest. Being with me will only make you sick." Junghye said as she looked down and sighed thinking about the scene with her crush. *He's right.. It's time i grow up.* She thought and sighed. *Am i really that.. Hateful that people will end up leaving me?* She thought again and messed up her in frustration. "Yah, gwaenchanha?" Jongup asked, worried and curious and she nodded.

Soon, Zelo came back with her medicine and passed it to Himchan. Himchan went to pour a cup of water for her and poured the medicine onto the spoon and fed her. She reluctantly ate it. After eating and drinking the water. She slowly felt drowsy and kept shaking her head. "Tired? The medicine will have drowsy effect." Himchan said and she nodded. Yongguk helped her to her bed and Himchan tucked her up. "D-don't le-leave me a-alone, pl-please." She stammered weakly. "Huh? What's wrong?" Himchan and Yongguk asked, worried. "Are you feeling unwell?" Yongguk asked as he touched her forehead, worried and she shook her head. "Gh-ghosts will come so pl-please.. Do-don't leave me alone and also don't off the lights." She stuttered, feeling embarrassed. "Mwo? Gh-ghosts?" The two oldest questioned. "Oppas.. You can laugh.. I'm used to it already." Junghye said and they smiled at her. "We are not going to laugh at someone's phobia. Go to sleep, we'll be here." Himchan said and she bit her lips. "Jinjja?!" She shouted, shocked yet happiness could be heard. "Ne so go to sleep." Himchan said and Yongguk climed up beside her and patted her while humming a lullaby.

After awhile, she slowly relaxed while closing her eyes. "Bbang, i'll go out." Himchan whispered and Yongguk nodded. Himchan went to the living room while closing the door softly. As he was patting her and he was slowly drifting off to dreamland, he felt her panting and cold sweats broke out while shutting her eyes and clutching onto the sheets. *Nightmare?* Yongguk wondered and soon, she hurriedly opened her eyes. *This is why i hate sleeping with the doors closed.* She thought as she sat up, head slowly pounding and she lay back onto the bed. "What dream is that?" Yongguk asked and she just shook her head. "It's nothing.. Ju-just dreamt that a gh-ghost is chasing after me." She said and hugged Yongguk, eyes tightly shut. "Araseo, araseo.. Shh.. Breathe in and out slowly and relax." Yongguk said and Junghye nodded. She breathed in and out slowly and relaxed a little and her eye-lids soon felt heavy. "Think about happy thoughts only." Yongguk said and Junghye soon smiled and went to dreamland. Yongguk smiled and he too slowly drifted off to dreamland.