Joining TS Family

Once Eunhee came back, she saw her members are in the living room. "Unnie, you chose TS or.." Mina asked, curious. "We'll got to TS." Eunhee said and they nodded. "Well.. Let's get back to our old self. The past is the past, so let it go and let's go to our future. We are in TS starting next week and we are one of them now! So.. Let's cheer up, alright?" Seorim said and after awhile, all of them nodded. Eunhee smiled while looking at them. *Junghye, Jungah, Youngsoo, Mina, Seorim unnie,, keep on smiling.* Eunhee thought.

A few days later, all of them went back to their old self, and their dorm once again became cheerful and warm. "Unnie! Look at this! TS tweeted!" Junghye shouted and Jungah looked at her. "It's about B.A.P again, right?" Jungah asked and she shook her head. "It's about us going to TS." She said and all of them looked at them. "MWO?!" Youngsoo and Mina shouted, shocked and Junghye showed them the tweet. "Well.. We can't back out now, right?" Seorim said and they nodded.

Next day, all of them went to TS Entertainment with a heavy heart and worries and also nervousness. "Girls. No matter what happens, we'll stick together, alright?" Seorim said and they nodded, agreeing. After talking amongst themselves, they went in. "You girls must be D.Stylez, right? We've been expecting you." The receptionist said and they nodded. She brought them to the meeting room and they saw Geunyeon inside. "Annyeonghaseyo." Geunyeon greeted and they greeted back while bowing ninety-degrees. "Nice to meet you, i'm Won Geunyeon, TS vice-president." He introduced himself. "Annyeonghaseyo, i'm the leader of D.Stylez as well as the main rapper, Jang Seorim." Seorim introduced herself and bowed. "I'm the second oldest and the main dancer in D.Stylez, Son Eunhee." Eunhee said and bowed. "I'm the visual and in charge of sub-vocal in D.Stylez, Han Jungah." Jungah introduced herself and bowed. "I'm the lead vocalist in D.Stylez, Lee Youngsoo." Youngsoo introduced while bowing a little. "I'm the lead rapper in D.Stylez, Park Mina." Mina introduced herself as she bowed a little. "I'm Song Junghye, the maknae, lead dancer and main vocalist in D.Stylez." Junghye said as she bowed a little.

After the introductions, all of them are seated and there are six copies of contracts on the table. "Before you sign this, let me tell you something first." Geunyeon said and they looked at him. "Since you girls came from another company, i'll try not to interfere with your lives and try to treat you girls like how your past company treats you. So.. What i mean is, be yourself but your dancers will be new and you girls can continue to live in that dorm, i'll pay for the rent and your schools will also remain the same." Geunyeon said and they nodded. "Your manager will be Kang Seokgu, he's everyone's manager. Get close to your dancers and him, alright? And we also won;t control you girls but try to stick to the rules." Geunyeon added and they nodded. After everything and explaining to them, they signed it. "Go to your practice which is at level five." Geunyeon said and they left after bowing. "Feels so awkward." Youngso said and they nodded. "I know.. Just try to get used first." Eunhee said.

Once they reached fifth floor, they went to the practice room. When they opened the door, they went wide-eyed, surprised and shocked when someone pulled the party poppers and cheers were heard. "Welcome aboard!" The staffs and artists shouted. "K-kamsahamnida." They thanked as they bowed. "Have some cake." Sleepy said as he passed one piece to Seorim. "Welcome." B.A.P said as they passed some cakes to them and they took it while bowing. "Welcome to TS." SECRET said as they passed the remaining pieces to them while eating some themselves. As the songs are booming through the speakers and they are celebrating, D.Stylez are having a hard time adapting and after what happened, they are still trying to go through it. Junghye went out and her members saw. "I'll go, i know where she is." Eunhee said and Jungah followed.

Once they reached the roof top, they heard songs balsting through the speakers and saw her relaxing. "Yah, there's music and people down there too." Eunhee said and she looked at her. "You came." Junghye stated and they nodded while sitting beside her. "They won't give us up too, right?" Junghye asked and they looked at each other. "Junghye-ah, life is unpredictable so.. I'm not sure." Eunhee said and she nodded. "I know. I just hope they won't." Junghye said softly. "Want to dance? Dancing makes us better." Eunhee suggested and Junghye nodded. "What song?" Junghye asked, curious. "I'll go down first." Jungah said and went down.

Meanwhile, Geunyeon went to the practice room and noticed some of D.Stylez members are gone. "Umm.. Where are the rest of your members?" Geunyeon asked and all of them looked at D.Stylez. Just then, Jungah went in. "Same place." Jungah replied and they nodded. "What?" Hyosung asked, curious and confused. "She means that they are at the roof. They like the roof alot." Youngsoo replied and all of them went to the roof besides D.Stylez members. Once they reached the roof, they heard 'One Shot' playing. "It's your song, right?" One of theor dancers asked and B.A.P nodded.

They opened the door and saw Eunhee and Junghye dancing while laughing a little. Once 'One Shot' ended, Eunhee sat on the floor and SECRET 'YooHoo' played. "You put on shuffle? Because whenever this ends, it normally played 'Warrior'." Eunhee asked and she nodded. Junghye started dancing alone and Eunhee smiled.