Jungah's, Youngsoo's and Mina's life

After saying goodbye and going seperate ways, Jungah went to her house. Once she reached, she went in and closed the door behind her while locking it. *Alone again.* Jungah thought as she sighed, *Oh well.. Appa and eomma will come back for me for sure.* Jungah said and went to cook some food. *I wonder how appa and eomma are doing now. I've never seen them since 9 years old when they put me in this apartment.* Jungah wondered and went back to cooking. *Might as well do what i like then, since no one can control me.* Jungah thought and smiled to herself. She turned on the tv and watched variety shows while eating.

Meanwhile, once Youngsoo reached home, she sighed when she went in. "Miss, let me take your bag." Her family butler offered and she passed him her bag. "You are finally back." Her father said and she bowed. "Ne ahbeonim." Youngsoo said and her father looked at her sternly. "I heard exams just finished. You must've got back your results, right? Hoe much did you score?" Her father asked, sternly. "i-i umm.." Youngsoo stammered as she kept looking around, eyes not looking at her father. "Well?" Her father said, asking her to continue. She sighed and took out the report slip and her father took it. "Why are there mostly Bs? Is this what you call hard work?!" Her father shouted and she bit her lips. "Yeobo! What are you doing to her when she just comes back?" Her mother shouted and looked at her. "Youngsoo-ah, go into your room. I'll bring you your food." Her mother said and she went off after bowing. As she is walking to her room, she heard her parents quarrelling because of her. *Mianhae.. I'm not good enough to be your daughter. Jeongmal mianhae.* She thought and once she reached her room, she locked it and cried softly. *Why does appa always ask so much from me?! I have a limit and i can't pass it!* She shouted in her head and wiped away her tears, trying to calm herself down. *Having an educator as a father sure is stressful.* Youngsoo thought and sighed. *And rich too... Living in this two-storey house.. Nothing but coldness and burden.* Youngsoo thought and sighed more. *Shall watch some animes to lighten my mood.* Youngsoo thought and went to her laptop and turned it on.

Meanwhile, once Mina reached home, it's empty. *She's out again.* Mina thought and went to her room. *Eomma.. Why don't you quit your job and stop taking those dirty money? Just get a normal job, that's all i'm asking.* Mina thought and sighed. *Did she use up all the money i left here?* Mina wondered and went to the drawer. *As expected.* She thought with a straight face and went to the kitchen. Once she opened teh refrigerator, she saw it's almost empty. *What the- Great.. Shall go and get some food then.* She thought and went out. After she finished groccery shopping and bought take-outs, she was walking along the streets when she saw lightning and followed by a thunder. *Shit. It's raining soon.* She thought and ran back home. Just when she reached home, rain poured down heavily. She heaved a sigh of relief as she opened her apartment door.