Rehearsal for concert

A week later, Junghye still hasn't recovered and all of them are in their dorm until manager Kang called them. "Yeoboseyo?" Seorim answered. "Can you girls come down to the meeting room?" Manager Kang said and after she replied, they hung up. "Yah, let's go." Seorim called and they went after taking their things.

Once they reached, they went straight to the meeting room and saw some people inside along with Geunyeon. "Annyeonghaseyo." They greeted while bowing. "Girls, meet our marketing team." Geunyeon said and they bowed. After awhile, they sat on a chair. "I call all of you here is because i'm thinking of having a concert for you girls." Geunyeon said, shocking them. "C-concert?" They repeated, shocked. "I-in Korea? Here?" Youngsoo stuttered. "Yeah.. Don't you girls have concerts before?" Geunyeon asked, curious. "W-we do but.. We always hold our concerts in Japan." Seorim said and they nodded. "Well.. We are thinking of holding your concert in Jangchung Gymnasium." Geunyeon said and they shook their head. "The capacity is 7000 seats. How about.. Olympic Park? The capacity is around 2000." Eunhee suggested and her members shook their head. "Too much.. How about underground?" Jungah said, shocking them. "What?! Underground?" Geunyeon and the marketing team repeated, shocked. "Didn't Seven Seasons told you that we are not popular and that we have only have a handful of fans?" Junghye asked and they sighed. "That doesn't mean you have to degrade yourself." Geunyeon sighed. "That's not call degrading, that's called saving money and accepting it." Youngsoo stated and they sighed. "Whatever.. We'll hold your concert in Olympic Park and the time will be one hour." The marketing team said and they shook their head. "Make it two hours and add might be more." Mina said and they nodded. "The songs.." Geunyeon said and they looked at him. "We'll use our songs even though it's not alot and we don't need choreographers and whatnot, just help us get as much microhone as you can and get our dancers and also those trainees." Eunhee said.. "When is the concert?" Seorim asked, curious. "End of this month." The marketing team replied and they nodded. "Enough time?" Geunyeon asked, curious. "More than enough." Youngsoo said and they left after bowing.

"Yah, go get Seokgu-ssi." Seorim said and Mina nodded and went off with Youngsoo. "The dance?" Jungah asked and they looked at Eunhee and Junghye. "Done." Eunhee said and all of them went to the practice room. Soon, manager Kang went in with Mina and Youngsoo. "Seokgu-ssi, you heard, right? That we are going to Olympic Park. Can you drive us there in about .. Two weeks' time? Along with the production crew." Seorim asked and he nodded. "I thought that the concert will be end of this month?" Manager Kang asked, confused. "We have some things to do." Youngsoo said and he nodded. After discussing, he went out and soon, their dancers and trainees came in. "You called for us?" One of the dancers asked and they nodded. "We'll be having our concert end of this month but.. No stress, got it? Just have fun and even if you danced wrongly, we won't care, just have fun and.. We have a surprise for you." Eunhee said and they looked at them, confused. "For us? Not for the fans?" They asked and they shook their head. "Where's the choreographer?" One of the trainees asked and they smiled. "You are looking at them." Youngsoo said and they looked at them, confused. "Eunhee and Junghye are our choreographers." Seorim said and they nodded.

As Junghye and Eunhee are teaching them, Seorim, Youngsoo, Jungah and Mina are discussing. A few hours of practicing, they looked at them. "We are done, good work." Eunhee said, shocking them. "What?! It's not even past midnight." One of the dancers said and they sighed. "Past midnight? We we have school tomorrow. I can't get another detention." Mina said and they nodded. After saying farewells, they left, leaving them alone. "Do you think they'll catch up?" Jungah asked and they nodded. "Yah, get back on this. Do you think there'll be sprinklers or those fire things at the top?" Seorim asked and they shrugged their shoulders. "I've been there before and they probably have but.. I'm not that sure." Junghye said and they sighed. "Well.. We are going there in two weeks' time so.. We'll discuss first." Eunhee said and they nodded. "Oh yeah.. We have to do our individual dances or performance." Eunhee said and they nodded. "That's your department, isn't it?" Jungah said and got hit lightly by Eunhee. "They are your worries too." Eunhee said and she nodded. "Unnie, i already thought of what dance to dance. It's a japanese song and it's dance is cute." Junghye said and they nodded. "You teach them the dance but.. How many people is needed?" Jungah asked, curious. "Just three." Junghye replied and they nodded. "I'll do a dance and i'll do a dance battle with one of our fans and if you want to, you can join." Eunhee said while looking at Junghye and she nodded. "I'll sing acoustic while playing my guitar." Seorim said and they nodded. "I'll sing rock with Youngsoo unnie." Mina said and both of them high-fived each other. "I'll just dance to SECRET's, B.A.P's or Infinite's dance then." She said and they nodded. "We figured that part out, now.. Back to the topic." Seorim said and they nodded.

After discussing about the stage and everything for a few hours, they went back to the dorm.