Heart break

A month later, they are in practice room, chatting with their dancers and the trainees. "It feels weord not practicing but talkingn instead." One of the dancers said and they smiled. "Just hope that during practice, you won't quit. Alot of our dancers and even choreograohers quit." Seorim said and they looked at her, shocked. "Wae?" They asked, curous. "Because we never practice and we learn dance moves very fast so.. I think they get stressed alot and our choreographer left because of Eunhee unnie and Junghye." Mina said and they looked at the two. "What? It's because that choreographer is too much." Eunhee said, defending herself and they laughed. "After being with you for more than a month, i see that your group seldom use honorifics." One of the trainees said and they nodded. "Well.. We studied overseas before and we felt that honorifics or not, it's the same but they still use honorifics from time to time. We don't really care about that though." Seorim said and they nodded.

After talking, it's late and one by one, they slowly left. "Unnies, you go back first, i want to buy something from the cafe." Junghye said and they nodded. After taking her things, she left after turning off the lights and closed the door. As she was about to walk through the door, she heard someone calling her. She turned and saw B.A.P with Untouchable. "You haven't leave yet?" Sleepy asked and she smiled. "I'm leaving now." She replied and they nodded. "Going somewhere?" Youngjae asked and she nodded. "Going to the cafe to but something. Sunbaenims too?" She asked and  Himchan nodded. "Want to go together?" Himchan asked and she nodded. Once they reached, she bought her drinks. "I'll buy for you." Himchan said and she looked at him, wide-eyed. "Umm.. I-it's alright though." She said softly and Himchan smiled. As she took her drinks, she heard someone called her. She turned around and her eyes widen in shock. "Su-sunbae, h-help me hold this." She said and Himchan helped her while looking at her, confused.

"Good to see you again." Her crush said and she nodded. "I saw the news, even your company doesn't want you?" He said and she looked at him, hands behind her back. "Going into TS.. Trying to get me jealous by going out with your labelmate?" He asked as he smirked and she pinched her fingers, trying not to cry. Himchan figured out what was going on and put his arm around her shoulders. "I'm her boyfriend and sunbae, what do you want?" Himchan said, shocking both of them. "Yah, you really got yourself a boyfriend?" He asked and smirked as he saw her reaction. "Well boyfriend.. Too bad for you. She still likes me." He said and left while laughing. Himchan and Junghye walked out and both B.A.P and Untouchable looked at them. "What happened?" D.Action asked, curious. "Mi-mian sunbae. Y-you can keep it." She said and ran off while crying. *Am i stupid or what? Why do i still like him?* She kept blaming herself and sat on a bench and cried out.

She heard footsteps and a drink is in front of her. "S-sunbaenims.. Y-you haven't leave yet?" She asked and they nodded. "C-can i request something?" She asked and they looked at her. "C-can you bring me to the beach?" She asked and they nodded. Once they reached the beach, she walked to the sea while they are behind her. She took some small stones on the sand and threw it into the sea. "I'M A FOOL FOR LOVING A JERK LIKE YOU!" She shouted as she kept throwing the stones while shouting and soon, she fall to the ground. "I-l'm a fool." She said softly, hands over her face as she cried. Daehyun walked towards her and patted her back. "S-sunbae, y-you should go.. I-i want to be alone." She said while slowly standing up. "In this state? Nu-uh, we'll stay here with you." Sleepy said and she sighed while standing up. "I'm going to stay here till morning. You need to sleep, you have schedules, right? And besides, Seokgu-ssi will be worried if you are not back." She said as she looked at the sea even though it's dark. *Sh-should i give you one more chance? Will you break my heart again? This is the second time.* She thought as her tears kept flowing down while she kept walking nearer and nearer to the sea. They looked at each other and felt cold wind blowing them All of them have jackets over them while she only wear a long sleeve shirt and a pants.

As they are talking, Jongup ran off and when they saw where he's going, they are shock. Junghye is slowly walking into the sea. "YAH! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" They shouted but when they saw the state she's in, they hurriedly carried her to her house. D.Action touched her forehead and she is burning up. "So.. The other day that time is also because of him?" Youngjae wondered out loud. "Probably, i saw her pinching herself so that she won't cry." Himchan answered and they nodded. Once they reached her house, they took out her house key and opened the door. Yongguk carried her into her room and tucked her in. They looked around and saw a room that is closed and when they knocked, no one answered too. "She did say she's an orphan so.. What is that room?" Zelo asked, curious. Himchan went to try the knob and it opened. He turned on the lights and got shocked. "Wow.." They exclaimed as they looked around. B.A.P autographed albums, SECRET autographed albums, their concert merchandise, hoodie, lightsticks, autographed posters and normal posters are on the wall and alot more. She have other artsists albums but most of the albums consists of B.A.P, SECRET and Untouchable. "She really is a fan of us." D.Action said and they nodded. "She even have our calendar, japan albums and DVD." Yongguk said and they nodded. "She collected our albums since 'Never Give Up'?" Zelo asked and they looked around. "Looks like it." They said and went out while turning off the lights and closed the door. "Those must cost her a fortune." Himchan said and they nodded. "Wait.. Why didn't we know her when she has been to our fansign and concerts?" Jongup asked, curious. "Maybe because she doesn't want us to know?" Himchan asked and they nodded. After a while, they left.