About Eunhee

The next day, SECRET are in the practice room. Jieun sighed as she called Park Kyung. After a few rings, she heard him picked up. "Noona, what's up?" Park Kyung asked, curious. "Kyung-ah, can you come to TS? We have something to ask you." Jieun asked and after awhile, Park Kyung replied. "Great, can you come now?" Jieun asked and Park Kyung responded. "See you later." Jieun said and hung up. "I hope this works, if not.. I'm killing Yongguk." Hana said and they laughed.

An hour later, Park Kyung came and saw all SECRET members are inside. "What's up?" Park Kyung asked, curious. "Can you tell us more about Eunhee?" Hyosung asked and he looked at her. "What happened to her?" Park Kyung asked, protective mode slowly turn on. "Yah, calm down. We are just asking since D.Stylez never share their past." Hana said and Park Kyung calmed down. "That's their problem isn't it? Why are we intefering?" Park Kyung asked and they sighed. "We want to know too." They sighed softly and looked at him who looked at them, confused. "I mean.. To bring them closer. If they know each other's past, they might get along better." Sunhwa hurriedly said and Park Kyung nodded. "We are friends since we are children along with Jiho so we know pretty much about each other." Park Kyung said and they nodded.

"To start off.. Her background is not that pleasant to hear about." Park Kyung said and they looked at him. "Wae?" Hyosung asked, curious. "Well.. Because after her parents divorce, her father kept abusing her." Park Kyung said and they looked at him, shocked. "Jinjjayo?!" They asked and Park Kyung nodded. "Since we are neighbours, we saw, heard and know pretty much about her. Whenever she comes out of her house, she is usually covered in wounds." Park Kyung said and they looked down. "Wait.. Why didn't she call the police then?" Hana asked, curious. "He's her biological father, how can she call the police on him?" Park Kyung questioned and they sighed. "Then.. Do you know about the members background or past?" Jieun asked, curious. "They seldom or never talk about this, even among members. It's like a plaque or something to them." Park Kyung said and they nodded. "They should break that wall though." Sunhwa said and they nodded.

"Well.. Are they doing fine?" Park Kyung asked, curious. "They are doing fine. Their concert is really fun too." Hyosung said and he agreed. "We've went to their concert once and still can't forget that feeling." Park Kyung said and they nodded. "They are one extraordinary group." Hana said and Park Kyung nodded. "They are unique." Park Kyung said and they smiled. "We heard from Eunhee that both of you are dating." Jieun said in a teasing tone, making everyone laughed. "When will you reveal it? Will you reveal it like U-Kwon?" Hyosung asked and Park Kyung looked away. "Someone's getting shy here." Sunhwa teased and they laughed. "Since i've told you, good luck." Park Kyung said as he stood up and they said goodbye.

"So.. Abusive father.. She doesn't seem like a child from being abused though." Sunhwa said and they nodded. "Actually.. None of them seems like a child from their background." Hyosung said and they agreed. "Let's go and tell them then." Jieun said and they left.