Comeback

After a few weeks, TS Family gathered D.Stylez into the practice room. Once they reached, they sat in a circle. "So.. What do you want us to do?" Seorim asked, curious. "I want you girls to tell each other your background." Hyosung said, shocking them but not Youngsoo and Jungah. "Umm.. Okay then.. How about i start?" Jungah suggested and they looked at her. After each one of them told them their background, they looked at each other, shocked. "Mina, do you want to stay with me?" Jungah offered and Mina looked at her. "Jinjjayo?" Mina asked and she nodded. "I'm living alone anyways." Jungah said and they smiled. "Hey girls, you'll be making a comeback soon." Manager Kang said and they looked at him. "What's the song?" Seorim asked, curious. "And also the choreography." Eunhee added. "When's our comeback?" Junghye questioned. "What's the concept?" Youngsoo asked, curious. "When's the recording?" Mina asked.

Manager Kang stood there, dumbfounded. "Yah, get used to it." They heard a guy and a few footsteps. "Haeseoppie oppa! Wonki oppa!" They shouted and ran to hug them. "You always get so many questions at once?" Manager Kang asked and they nodded while sighing. "Let me see the song." Haeseop said and took it. "Yah, the song is finished, concept and choreography, leave it to the choreographer, the recording and comeback? They'll let you know." Haeseop answered and they jaw-dropped. "Been their manager for a few years, so i know how to handle." Haeseop said while passing the paper back to manager Kang. "Oppa, what are you doing here?" Junghye asked, curious. "Well.. We felt sorry for not going to your concert so.. We brought you something." Wonki said and their eyes widen. "PRESENTS?!" They shouted and they winced at the loudness. "Calm down." Wonki said and took out six plastic bags. "This is for Youngsoo and Mina." Wonki said while passing them the plastic bags. "Junghye and Jungah." Haeseop said while giving them their presents. Eunhee and Seorim." They said while giving them their presents and they squealed. "Open up and see. Hope you like it." Haeseop and Wonki said and they went into the practice room.

"OMG! B.A.P'S DVDS AND CALENDAR AND ALBUMS!" Junghye shouted while jumping up and down and fangirling. "WHAT?! INFINITE'S DVD AND ALBUM?! OMG!" Jungah shouted while jumping and fangirl-ed with Junghye. "OMG! THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!" Mina shouted as she took out a game cartridge and hugged it. "USUI TAKUMI!" Youngsoo squealed while hugging the pillow that has Usui's face on it. "You can't be seriously giving me this, are you?" Eunhee and Seorim asked, shocked. "Sneakers and this outifit must cost a fortune, right?" Seorim asked and they shook their head. "These gifts aren't from us but.. Comapny instead." Haeseop said and they looked at him. "For what?" Jungah asked, curious. "For.. Giving you girls up." WOnki said and they looked down. "You know.. They don't have to give us this." Seorim said and Eunhee continued, "If they are feeling anyhting towards us, just write us letetrs next time. That'll be better." "Wait a minute.. I know we've been in te company for a long time but.. How did they know what we like?" Junghye asked and they looked at each other, confused. "Block B." Eunhee said and both Wonki and Haeseop nodded. "I swear i will kil that Park Kyung. Aish.. I shouldn't have told him." Eunhee said and they smiled.

"We have to go. Good liuck on your comeback girls." Haeseop said and walked away with Wonki. "Unnie, let's go! I'm going to have a B.A.P marathon." Junghye said and ran off while grabbing Jungah's hand. "Yah, let's get back home." Youngsoo said and ran to their dorm with Mina. "Mian.. Well.. Now you know what we like." Eunhee said and they nodded, still shocked and dumbfounded. "Seokgu-ssi, when is our recording?" Seorim asked, curious. "Umm.. Next week." Manager Kang answered. "Comeback?" Eunhee asked, curious. "On the 20." Manager Kang replied and they nodded. "You better don't chase the choreographer away this time." They heard Seorim warned Eunhee.

A few weeks recording, practice the choreography and finished the preparations, their comeback is finally today. After they performed, they went backstage and talked to their dancers as the trainees are busy practicing for their debut.