Chapter Nineteen

Present Day

Genevieve's POV

"Guess what Vi." I say to my sister, whose head was almost touching the school desk. I think she's bored of the human school already. I know you're probably wondering why we are at human school, we were asked by the neighbouring pack to weed out the vampires.

"What?" She says softly.

"These people speak such a fascinating language, it's called slang, I am very interested in learning this."

"Gen hun, listen that's what the teenagers talk like." 'Not the Queen of the Alpha's, the most powerful person in the world.' She switches to the mind link so that the human's don't get startled.

"It still sounds fascinating, what mind numbing class do we have to go to now?"

"English."

"Brilliant." We all walk to our classroom, us following behind the group. Many boys whistle as we walk past, I smile kindly at them, some even have the guts to wink. I flutter my eyelashes making many of them swoon.

"You're horrible." Vi whispers in my ear.

"Come on, let me have my fun." We turn into the classroom and take our seats. Our teacher enters the room and takes her place in front of us. Her pantsuit crooked and her red lipstick slightly smudged, she smooths down her brunette hair and begins to right on the board.

"Today we will be studying Shakespeare." She says in her croaky voice, as soon as those words left her mouth I burst into laughter. I laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair, I looked over to Vi to see her bright red, this simply made me laugh harder. "Genevieve please leave the classroom till you've calmed down." I exit the room, gripping my stomach.

'You're such a bitch sometimes you know.' Vi says through the mindlink.

'Oh I know. You had a brief dalliance with him, did you not?'

'Be quiet Gen.'

'Don't need to be so moody.'

I walk back in after a few minutes and retake my seat, I pull out my phone and begin to play on the device. "Genevieve. What did I just ask?"

Idiot she thought I wasn't paying attention, "Why did Shakespeare end the play like he did?" I say still concentrating on my phone. She glares at me before covering it up quickly.

"Can you answer that question?"

"Yes." She stares at me expectantly. "Oh you mean now." I say quickly, just as I'm about to answer the bell rings, "Perhaps next time." I pick up my back, grab Violet's arm and storm out of the room.

"We've got PE next." Vi says softly.

"We already can do all of that, besides I think we're pretty fit."

"I have a feeling the teacher is one of the ones we want."

"Okay." I drag out of the syllables, as soon as we get close to the changing rooms I can smell bloodsucker. Everyone walks in in front of us, I stand outside the teachers office with Vi. "It seems you were right. Shall we just go with the almighty power thing. You broke the covenant all the crap."

"Sounds good." She turns and opens the door, we stop in the door frame.

"Are you going to get changed girls?" The teacher asks.

"You see we would but we must deal with a certain problem first." I put all of my power behind the words, the teacher's eyes widen and her skin pales.

"Look, I'm sorry it was his idea. I'm sorry I swear." She stutters. She backs away slowly.

"You broke the Covenant, you're leaving now." I snarl, she grimaces slightly and turns to run. She passes the girls and almost gets to the door, before I throw her to the ground. I stab her with the needle pushing a sedative into her blood. She falls asleep quickly and Castor comes running in. The girls scream when they see him.

"Chill out girls." He says with a grin, many swoon under his gaze. I roll my eyes, he lifts the woman over his shoulder and takes her out to the car.

"Come on Vi, we've still got two more to go."

"Who the hell are you?" Christine, the years slut says, she's never liked us since we get more attention from the boys than she does.

"That doesn't concern you." I say formally.

"Whatever you're still a bitch." She says snidely.

"Perhaps." I say with a smile before leaving the room heading for the main block of the school. "Next is a maths teacher."

"That's great, I hate maths." Vi says with a smile, "Lets go kick some Vampire ass."

"Lets." We head straight for the maths block, I open the door to the maths classroom in which she works. "Sorry to interrupt." She instantly flinches under my voice.

"It's no problem, no problem at all. Look I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. It was his idea." She pleads desperately.

"We're leaving now." I say, she scurries after me when we reach the car, I jab her with the sedative and she crumbles to the floor. "Come on, we still need to get the geography teacher. The brains of this ridiculous operation. In a bit Castor." He nods and me and Vi sprint off to the Humanities department.

I push open the teacher's door and stand leaning on the doorframe, I immediately recognise him as Richard Clandestine, an ancient. About 500 years old. "Come on Richard we're leaving."

"Who are you?" He asks.

"Oh, I'm offended." I fake gasp. His eyes widen in recognition, he backs away from me, tripping over a table leg.

"Look I'm sorry. I didn't have any other choice." He mumbles and continues to back away.

"Now we can do this the easy or the hard way." Vi says darkly. The students watch in fascination, probably wondering why a teacher is frightened of two teenagers, if only they knew.

"Fine I'm coming." He stomps out of the classroom, like a six year old having a temper tantrum. We reach the car and I do the same to him as I did the other two. We climb into the car, me in the driver's seat, Vi in the passenger's seat and Cas in the back. I turn the ignition and speed off towards the White Dawn pack.

We arrive after an hour of driving, I park quickly and throw the Vamps in front of the Alpha. "Thank you, Your Highness." He bows his head at me, their respect for me has grown over the years. I smile in acknowledgement.

"The bloodsuckers you ordered." Vi says. The Vamps slowly come to, and flinch violently when they realise where they are.

"No, no, no." They repeat over and over again.

"Okay, well good luck with that we better be on our way. Oh keep the car." I gesture to the red Ferrari before transporting all of us back to the house.

"We have a problem."