Chapter Eleven

July 1790

Genevieve's POV

"Annabelle!" I shout up the stairs.

"Yes!"

"There's someone at the door for you, a Mr Smith." Luke sprints downstairs before his sister even has a chance to leave her bedroom, I guess that's because of his power super speed. My daughter arrives two minutes later, scowling at Luke. "Could you carry this on later? You have a date."

I study my daughter for a moment, her blonde hair shining in the light, even in time her hair colour didn't change. I look into her eyes expecting the beautiful hazel colour her and her father share, to be met with green ones. It seems she's used her power to change her appearance, and for a boy. I frown at her in confusion, "Why have you changed your eyes?"

"I was undercover, when we met, like you asked, I had green eyes and he complimented me on them why on earth would I change them?"

"Hey mum, the guy's still here." Luke says from behind me. "He's creeping me out."

"Every boy I talk to creeps you out, except Castor." Anna says angrily. 

"That's his job as big brother." Vi says from the kitchen table. 

"Thanks aunt Vi, does that give me clearance to chase him away?" Luke says proudly.

"No." me and Anna say at the same time. I smile at my daughter and push some hair behind her ear. "Have fun darling, please be home by midnight. Wouldn't want me to worry."

"Thanks mum."

"Of course." Just as Anna's about to leave Castor appears in front of her, startling us all. 

"Cas! You scared me." Anna shouts in his face.

"That was the point." he says, grinning. She punches him in the chest once before heading for the door. We follow after her to see Luke staring the poor boy down. Mr Smith looks scared, I hide my smile and pull Luke away from the door. 

"Mr Smith, be careful with my da-sister won't you?" I say sweetly to him, the word sister making me cringe, but if I said she was my daughter I'm pretty sure people would be suspicious. 

"Of course ma'am. She'll be home by midnight."

"Brillant, have fun." At the moment we all have a different alias, a different life. I go by Natasha, Vi goes by Clara, Castor goes by Chase, Luke goes by Jake and Anna goes by Ella. We all share the same last name but as a cover Vi is 'married' to Luke, I'm 'married' to Cas and Anna is single. It's frustrating keeping up with these alias' but at least we are back in our home on the outskirts of London. 

"Hello everyone." We turn to mother who has joined Vi at the kitchen table.

"Is everything okay mother?" I ask softly.

"Everything is more than okay, I made you some more Lycan friends. They're in a mansion in London."

"How many of them are there?" Vi asks.

"Five."

"Five!" Vi shouts, "Finally, let's go get them." she says excitedly before putting on a coat and disappearing before we had any chance if stopping her. 

"We'll be back in a moment mother." I grab Luke and Cas' arms and follow on behind Vi. She waits at the top of the steps for us. 

"Took you long enough." she says before banging on the door. It is quickly thrown open by an eighteen year old girl, her ginger hair flows around her as she sprints excitedly back into the sitting area, us following close behind. I study those around us, while the ginger girl takes a seat on the settee.