twenty seven

Jae Hwa was beyond embarrassed. She had actually thought he was going to do something. She looked away shyly, cheeks flushed in pink.

She quickly pushed Hoseok off her and stood up. Hoseok watched her confused as she made her way to the kitchen to get the trash. He didn't understand why she suddenly got so weird.

Jae Hwa made her way to the hallway, taking on her shoes before vanishing out the door of their shared space.

How did she end up in this situation? She had underestimated Hoseok's charm when she said it would be no problem in living with him. There was a big problem and she knew she had to do something about it.

She threw away the bag and strolled down the street. She didn't know where to go, but she needed a break from the guy living with her.

Jae Hwa was about to round the corner when someone grabbed her hand. She turned around to see a tall guy, wearing a black hoodie. She screamed as she kicked him where he shouldn't be kicked, and pushed him down to the ground. She bent over to take off the hood when she recognized the eyes. They belonged to Hoseok.

She panicked. "Oh my god, are you okay?!" she whispered. She watched him too scared to do anything. Hoseok coughed. "I am alive"

After the incident a few days ago the situation had only worsened. Now they talked less than before. Hoseok made food and put her plate in the fridge. Jae Hwa was too busy to stay at home for long. She only slept and ate before going again.

There wasn't before Hoseok waited at the kitchen table one morning she realized she had tried her best to ignore him. He was drinking tea, reading the newspaper. She didn't know people still did that. Why didn't he just read it on his phone?

His head snapped up when she unexpectedly sneezed. He dropped the newspaper and sat down the cup before standing up to greet her. His hair was messily tucked inside the hood of his sweater. He looked kind of good like this.

"Uhm, we have to attend a dinner at my parent's place tonight," he confessed. He looked nervous. She froze at the thought. Dinner with his parents tonight. She wasn't ready.

"Don't worry. I will take care of everything. Just come home before five," he announced before leaving the room, sending her a teasingly wink.

She gasped, grabbing both sides of her face. How would this turn out?