twenty four // jae hwa

Jae Hwa screamed in fear as Hoseok tapped her shoulder. She had been listening to music and was in her own little world. She did not expect him to come creeping around, tapping her shoulder.

«Shhhhh,» Hoseok hushed her. He grabbed her hand and led her to the bench longest away from people.

Jae Hwa watched him. He looked really good today. His hair was styled up so his forehead was showing and he was wearing his leather jacket. She loved that one. It made him look quite attractive.

He nervously let go of her hand and started playing with his fingers.

«So I have a favor to ask you. Please don't freak out. Promise?»

He held out his pinky, waiting for her to intertwine hers with his, stamping the promise. Jae Hwa chuckled at his cuteness as she linked her pinky with his. He smiled to himself.

«I may or may not have told my grandfather we're dating. I panicked, and when he mentioned marriage, my first thought was you. I'm sorry to drag you into all this, but could you please just play with me? I need to convince him that we're the cutest couple ever,» Hoseok rambled.

Jae Hwa had never seen him this nervous. It was almost like seeing a completely different person. She smiled and grabbed his hand.

«Of course, I'll help you»

Hoseok sighed in relief. «One more thing. Promise you won't hit me»

Jae Hwa chuckled. Hit him? He was a cute one.

«I promised him we would move in together,» he said nervously. It almost felt like he was confessing his sins. Maybe he was. He hadn't discussed any of this with her earlier. It made her nervous.

Pretending as they dated was one thing, but move in together? Oh my. She was not expecting this.

The thought of living with Hoseok made her smile. Getting to know him better wouldn't be all that bad, but on the other hand, it terrified her. Living with her crush? Omo.

«Do you hate me?» He asked with his head hung low.

How could she hate him? Was he crazy? How could he think like that?

When she thought about it, what could go wrong. It was just Hoseok.

«I'll do it»