twenty nine

"Ahdul!"

Hoseok heard the loud footsteps rushing down the hall. It was his mom. He hated how she always made it seem like he hadn't been home in years whenever he stepped inside the family home.

She smiled as she saw her son standing there handsomely as always. She wrapped her arms around his body and tightened the grip. Her hugs had always been his favorite. There was something about his mother's touch that made his body relax.

She let go of her son and looked over at Jae Hwa. She looked really anxious. Hoseok quickly wrapped his arm around her waist. The regret hit him seconds later. How was he supposed to keep his hands to himself? He could feel her body stiffen under his grip.

"You must be the girl that finally found a way to capture my son's heart," she teased, looking over at Hoseok. He had a frown on his face.

"That is me, eommoni. It's really nice to meet you. I'm Jae Hwa," the girl in his arms smiled.

His mother chuckled. "Excellent. Let's move inside"

Hoseok leaned down to Jae Hwa's ear, lightly brushing his lips against the shell of her ear. He felt his bottom lip slightly tingle. "Don't be so tense, baby girl. I'm here"

Jae Hwa's eyes widened in shock. Where did this come from?

The dinner was going great. Hoseok was caught up in a conversation with his dad, and his mom had come to like his girl quite a lot. They shared similar interests in art and music. Jae Hwa now understood where the artistic side of Hoseok came from. He had got it from his mom, which he liked very much. It made sense.

Jae Hwa was still nervous and Hoseok could tense it. He carefully placed his hand on her thigh. Jae Hwa nearly choked on her food. Hoseok's mom gasped.

"Omg, are you alright dear?"

Jae Hwa frowned as she looked over at Hoseok, nodding. "I am fine. I just swallowed it too fast," she tried to explain between her coughs.

Hoseok's hand was still resting on her thigh. He squeezed it lightly. It was almost like a jolt shot through her body. Hoseok couldn't help but chuckle. His mom scolded him for laughing instead of taking care of his woman.

If they really knew she wasn't his girl. He wouldn't mind if she became his. He had started to take interest in her. He found her quite mysterious.

Jae Hwa's fingers tightened around his as she pushed them away from her lap. He pouted. It was great as long as it lasted, but he couldn't help craving for more.

The dinner went well. Jae Hwa had excused herself from the table to go to the toilet. She completely forgot to ask for directions. Now she was completely lost. She was lost.

"Babe," Hoseok called as he walked towards her. He really had to stop calling her by nicknames. They gave her so many butterflies that she was convinced her body would lift from the ground. Her face was probably all red by now.

She watched him as he inched closer step by step. He looked really good in his suit. It was the first time she had seen him wearing one, and she really hoped it wasn't the last because damn, the boy had things to show off.

Hoseok gently grabbed her hand and pushed her up against the closest wall. Jae Hwa watched him in shock. What had gotten into him?

He watched her. It was almost like he studied every little detail on her face with a smile on his lips. He tucked a piece of her bangs behind her ear, making her face more exposed than before.

Hoseok inched closer, placing his hand on her neck, and the other on her waist, pulling her against him. Jae Hwa wanted to push him away, but not because she didn't want this, but because she found it extremely embarrassing.

"You don't even know what you make me feel. This has been going on ever since you kicked me in the balls for the first time, but today you made it really hard to hide. You're so damn beautiful," he admitted.

Jae Hwa listened. It wasn't the confession she always had dreamt about after watching romantic dramas half of her life, but it was a good enough sign to know that he felt the same as her. She had thought he hadn't all along. How unfortunate.

Hoseok licked his lips as he looked down at hers. They were plumped, and red from the lipstick she had applied earlier. Normally he wouldn't kiss a girl with lipstick on her lips, but he was too eager to care. Right now he just wanted to press his lips against hers.

He slowly leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. Jae Hwa closed her eyes. She was pretty sure he could feel her heart beating against his chest. She was dead nervous.

His warm wet lips felt amazing against her own. His tongue ran along her bottom lip, begging for entrance. She gladly opened it. She didn't pay enough attention to the kiss to feel the pleasure of it because all she could think about was his hands moving from the waist, down to her lower back. She ran her fingers through his hair, lightly tugging on it. He was about to grab her ass when they heard a squeal.

They broke apart to see his mom standing there with her hands placed over her eyes. Jae Hwa found her extremely cute. She couldn't believe she just had kissed Hoseok. How did that even happen? Would this make it awkward between the two of them?

"Mom you can look now. We are done now," Hoseok coughed awkwardly.

His mom carefully removed her hands to see the two she just had caught kissing in the hallway of her house. She smiled weakly as she studied them both. She chuckled before turning around, walking the direction she probably came from.

Jae Hwa looked over at Hoseok. His lips were swollen, and the lipstick had smudged around his lips. Judging by how he looked she could imagine herself look somewhat the same. Hoseok smirked as he watched her.

"That was amazing," he stated caught off guard. Jae Hwa nodded in agreement. She grabbed his hand even though it made her heartbeat really fast. Hoseok just smiled.

"Let's get cleaned up before entering the room again. I might or might not have smudged lipstick on your face," she chuckled.

"Totally worth it"