sixteen // hoseok

Hoseok was not normally a person who minded business that wasn't his, but lately, he had gotten the urge to know more about this girl. Why she was so conflicted. How she ended up like this.

While being friends with Jin she had never shown any signs of this behavior. It was almost like she was another person. Hoseok wouldn't blame her if she tried to hide her problems. He did the same. He hardly talked about his conflicted family, and when he did it was only to people he knew he could trust, like the boys.

Hoseok hadn't thought of it that way, but maybe that's why he couldn't get close to her. Maybe he needed to open up to her. Make her feel comfortable. Up until now, he had only acted like the biggest douchebag of the universe. Always making snarky comments about whatever, and teasing her about everything.

He couldn't quite shake the pictures from the event on the roof earlier out of his mind. He had never seen Jin ever being so intimate with a girl. He was known as the mom of the group. The responsible one. He was never caught in acts like these.

If it hadn't been the fact that the girl was Jae Hwa, he would have been happy for his friend. He would have genuinely happy for him, but he couldn't. He couldn't see these two together. That would just be weird. He felt selfish for even thinking thoughts like these. Ugh, he had to distract himself. He had too much free time.