fifteen // Jae Hwa

Jae Hwa had felt weird ever since the incident with Hoseok the other day. She did not feel like herself at all. Her heart raced every time someone mentioned his name and skipped a beat whenever he was in her presence, which he was a whole lot. They had the same friends for fricking sake. It was hard to ignore each other. Just her luck. She had brought it on herself when she confronted him, but she did not expect this result of her stupid actions.

She had been visiting the roof a lot lately. She sighed as she stared up at the blue sky in front of her. It was a warm day in Seoul and it was torture laying out in the sun, but this was exactly what she needed. She needed to think about something else than the intimidating boy that were hunting her thoughts.

Jae Hwa hummed to the tune of heartbreak girl by five seconds of summer. She had to admit this song was quite catchy.

"You still got a lot on your mind?"

Jae Hwa sat up to face her beyond gorgeous best friend. He had a grin on his lips, looking as angelic as he always did.

"Hi Jin," she answered, resting her head on his shoulder. Jin positioned himself better, allowing her to lay her head in his lap. He motioned her to do so, and she did, laying in his lap, facing him.

"Are you still thinking about him?" Jin asked, looking down at her complicated facial expression. He found it hard to read her thoughts and knew something was up. Jae Hwa had been out of it lately, and so had his friend, Hoseok. Something was up and he was about to find out.

Jae Hwa groaned in frustration. He took it as a yes. It was clear that she had a lot to think about, and Jin felt bad for his friend.

"Want to talk about it?" he asked running his fingers through her hair. Jae Hwa closed her eyes, letting herself relax for a minute.

Jin smiled as he watched her laying in his lap. She looked so beautiful. She always was.

"Maybe later. I don't want to ruin the mood," she said chuckling.

Jin somehow felt relieved he did not have to hear about her worrying about his close friend. It made him feel uneasy. He knew these feelings were no good, but he could not help it.

"I'll take that bastard off your mind," he whispered under his breath as he grabbed her waist, starting to tickle her, earning a squeal from Jae Hwa.

She jumped up on her feet, frowning at him. She was not satisfied, but she was armed and ready to fight. Jin smirked as he picked her up by her waist, spinning her around.

"Let me down!" Jae Hwa squealed, trying to get out of his grip. Jin laughed at her cuteness. She could feel the vibration of his laugh against her back. "I'll kick your ass when you let go of me. You're so dead, Seokjin," she threatened.