twenty eight

Jae Hwa stepped out of her room. Hoseok had bought her clothes and gotten one of his friends to do her makeup. She felt really uncomfortable. Long dress, high heels, and her hair were even down. She couldn't remember the last time she had dressed up this much, had she ever?

Hoseok that was sitting on the couch on his phone dropped it to the floor. The only sound in the room was the echo from the fall. He watched her in awe. He had never imagined she would look this pretty. Was it even legal?

Hoseok wanted to say something, but the words didn't come out. He just sat there with his jaw dropped to his knees, feeling his hard pound heart against his chest.

"Do I look weird?" she asked spinning around. The sight made Hoseok wild. He wanted to kiss her so badly. How did he even end up loving this girl? That was not the plan, at all.

He shook his head, not being able to say anything just yet. Jae Hwa smiled as she looked down at her feet. Hoseok stood up and grabbed her chin. She was obviously startled by his move because she took a step back.

His face was so close to hers. He could smell her shampoo. It smelled like roses. He usually hated smells like these, but right now he didn't mind that. He enjoyed it. Jae Hwa was still watching him closely, looking confused.

"Don't let your head hang low babe. You are my woman now," he whispered looking into her eyes. She looked more beautiful up close. Hoseok fought against himself. He could not mess it up before dinner.

Pink flushed over her face like wildfire. He could basically see it spread. He found it quite adorable.