thirty two (finale)

Jae Hwa's life with Hoseok was beyond any of her wishes. He turned into the cutest little mushy thing right after asking her to be his girl. She couldn't believe her own eyes. He was so small and cuddly.

She looked at Hoseok in awe. He had fallen asleep with his arms around her waist, and his lips were slightly parted. She could hear his almost nonexistent snores, as his chest rose and fell.

Jae Hwa traced his features with her finger, feeling his skin slightly tingle under her touch. She was about to run her hand down his chest when his eyes shot open and he grabbed her face.

She stared at him in a way that showed he had surprised her by suddenly waking up. His eyes were open, and he was wearing a smile on his lips. He slowly leaned in and pecked her lips. It felt like a jolt of warmth spread through her body. She loved being kissed by him.

"Good morning, baby girl," he whispered as he placed a new kiss right underneath her ear. Jae Hwa hummed in response. This was her favorite way to wake him up.

Hoseok wrapped his arms around her tight and pulled her close to his body. "I love you so much," he whispered as he lightly kissed her temple. By now she didn't get surprised by all his touches and kisses. She just enjoyed every single minute of it.

Hoseok sighed as his alarm went off. It signaled that he had somewhere to be. "I never want to let go of you. Let's just stay here together like this," he groaned sadly.

Jae Hwa chuckled at his cuteness. "You do realize that it would quickly turn out being the most tragic love story ever," she questioned him with a smile.

He pouted. "I don't care as long as my last minute is with you"

Jae Hwa pretended to gag. He had gotten too lovely for her liking. She liked to tease him about it because his reactions were the cutest.

"Stop being such a clingy boyfriend," She scolded, trying to wiggle out of his grip.

Hoseok chuckled. "You are stuck with the troublemaker, baby girl."

A/N: This was sadly the last chapter of this story. I would like to thank everyone for reading. You are the best. I am sorry if you expected more out of the plot, and wanted more. I do have another story I am working on so do check that out. I appreciate all of the feedback you have given me the last year. I love you guys!!