four // jae hwa

thank you so much for 300 views. you guys are amazing. I promise, she'll meet hoseok soon. don't you worry lads. i got it all figured out. ily guys

"It's not good for you to sit up here with so little clothing on," an unfamiliar voice spoke up. Jae Hwa jumped in surprise. She hadn't acknowledged the person before now. She looked up at him nosy of who he could be, and if she had seen him before.

The sun was bright and made it hard to see properly, which meant she could only make out his figure. The boy sat down beside her.

"Who are you?" she questioned. The boy cracked a weak smile. If it had been a regular day, she would have been sitting here with her feet dangling over the edge of the building, with a cigarette nicely placed between her teeth, or maybe even walked away as soon as he talked to her. But today wasn't like any other day.

Jae Hwa had never witnessed such beauty so up close. He seemed so unreal. How could one be so pretty? Jae Hwa couldn't help, but feeling quite shitty about herself as she watched him sit there like he didn't have a single worry in the world.

"Seokjin," he said smiling. She furrowed her brows in confusion. He seemed to notice, smiling in satisfaction. "You asked who I am. My name is Kim Seokjin," he repeated.

She nodded in acknowledgment before holding out her hand for him to shake. "Kim Jae Hwa." He placed his hand in hers, wrapping his long fingers around her tiny hand, smiling widely.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Jae Hwa," he joked, chuckling lightly. She took up her cigarette box, opening the lid, ready to take one out when Seokjin decided to take it out of her hands. She groaned in frustration.

"This stuff isn't good for you," he said, waving it in front of her face. She tried to take it back, but he only held it over his head. She had no chance of getting those back.

"You get these back on one permission," he told her. Jae Hwa turned her full attention to him. "I will give these back to you if you meet me up here more often," he said smiling proudly.

She had a frown plastered on her face. Why would she do that? She didn't even know him, but on the other hand, her cigarettes were more important. She let out a sigh.

"Okay. Deal."