thirty one

Jae Hwa smirked as she saw Jungkook and Hoseok sitting head to head, watching the youngers phone. She remembered how she had teased Hoseok by making him believe she thought they were a couple.

She had to put up an act. They were sitting in the middle of the library. This was too gold to ignore.

She ran up to their table. They were too busy to watch the phone to notice her presence.

"Jung Hoseok. I hate you. How could you cheat on me with Jungkook? Is this why you had problems in the janitor's closet the other day?" she scolded loudly, ignoring the fact that she wanted to sink through the floor and vanish.

Hoseok's eyes widened as he realized what she was doing. Jungkook chuckled in amusement as hoseok killed her with his stare. Hoseok grabbed his younger friend's hand and held it.

"We are in fact getting married. Oh my god, can you believe it, kookie?" he squealed as all eyes were on him, making a little jump, clapping his hands together.

It was dead silent and the three faces were just getting redder by the seconds passing. The people in the library just watched them in silence.

Hoseok stood up on his chair, coughing. Jae Hwa's eyes widened. What was he doing? This was not the plan.

"Since you are all listening anyways, I wanted to inform you that I am dating Jae Hwa. She is my lady so if any fuck with her I will kill you with my own two hands," he glared at the guys in the corner. The ones that always bugged her. How did he know?

He stepped down from the chair and picked up his backpack before grabbing Jae Hwa's hand, leaving the place.

Hoseok's arms wrapped tightly around her waist. They were laying on the couch watching re-runs of dramas. Currently, you were watching She Was Pretty. Jae Hwa loved this drama because of Siwon.

He ran his large hands through her hair, kissing her head occasionally. "Baby, just know that if anyone keeps insulting you. Tell them that you are my lady. I will take care of you," he whispered in her ear.

Jae Hwa turned to face him. His eyes were on her. He looked so cozy. She loved this part of him the best. The side he only ever showed when they were alone.

"You keep saying that, babe. I know," she chuckled.

Hoseok sighed. Jae Hwa noticed. "Is something wrong?"

"No, or maybe. I have something to confess. Please don't get mad," he whispered.

Jae Hwa didn't know what he had to confess that would make her mad. He hadn't done anything, not that she knew of, except being Jungkook's side chick.

"I don't know if you remember, but several months ago you got in a pretty bad fight with some guys, and you woke up at this strange unfamiliar apartment, a few times?"

Jae Hwa thought back, realizing she never tried to find out who it belonged to. She looked up at him. He did not look like the type to do that for just any girl.

"It was you? How did you know me?"

She was more curious than anything else. How did he think she would get mad? He had helped her. That was actually very cute.

Hoseok coughed. He seemed uncomfortable. "Tbh, I had already started to take interest in you when I one day found you passed out near my home. That's how I recognized you. The first time I panicked. I thought you were dead, but you're a tough girl. You didn't need my help, but I didn't have the heart to leave you," he confessed, playing with her hair.

Jae Hwa leaned in closer and pecked his lips. "Thank you so much, Hoseok. God knows what would have happened if you didn't. I am not tough. I just have a big mouth and too big of a temper for my small body," she chuckled.

Hoseok smiled widely, feeling better now that he had confessed that to his girl.

"I came to think about that you go around saying I am your girl, but you haven't properly asked me to be yours yet"

Jae Hwa wiggled her brows, teasing her boy. She knew just how annoyed he got. Hoseok grabbed her face and pampered it with kisses.

"Be my girlfriend and I promise you a life full of me," he said winking. "All of me"

Jae Hwa gasped. How could he make a joke like that? "Shut up, horny boy"

"And yes, I want to be your girl. Thanks for asking," she chuckled pecking his lips again. This time it was longer than the ones before. 

A/N: Poor kookie. He gets dragged into everything. How do you wish for it to continue/end? I want to hear your thoughts. A lot of you seem very interested in the story so why not listen to you. You are all the readers after all. 

Jaeseok?

or (vote. just fun ;))) )

Jungseok?