Special Thanks!

Thank you everyone for reading my first completed book! It means so much to me! I'm at the point of hitting 25k views!

I am honestly so sad that this book is finished. I met so many of you wonderful people and a lot of you have helped me out with this book by supporting me. Whether it was goofy comments or encouraging, every single one of you helped me out in making this book.

So, thank you!

I couldn't feel more appreciated by my readers.

This book would not be successful without you guys!

I really don't like calling out people because it'll seem like favoritism (and who knows, maybe they don't like being put in the spotlight, but I'm doing it anyways!).

But, I have to give a huuuuggee shout out to a friend of mine who has been supporting me since the beginning.

And who doesn't know her?

Dragon_Ryder

Thank you so much!

And I don't mean just her!

Everyone!

I can't say thank you enough!

Now, that this book is completed, I will be doing slight editing because I just know some typos are in there!

I hope everyone's day is going great and I'll see you in my other books!

-KristieChick

P.S. I'll be posting another Q&A part if anyone is interested still. I want to answer of your  questions if you guys have any for me.