11

WARNING: This story has boyxboy action. If any reader does not agree please move along to another story.

Thank you!

Enjoy!

-------*--------*---------*--------*---------*------

~Lucan~

I awoke to this loud beeping. When my eyes went to focus I groaned. Right, it's my monitor haha.

"Morning sleepy butt." I looked to my right and sitting in the chair was King.

"Asshole why are you here?"

"Ha. Love the nickname but it's King." I rolled my eyes.

"Go fuck yourself damn it." I groaned.

"Aw someone is grumpy in the mornings eh?" I spit a ball of saliva at his face. He grunted in disgust and I smirked evilly with satisfaction.

"You gross fucker!" He stood up and wiped his face and looked deadly at me. I smiled coldly. He rolled his eyes and sat back down. Wait...what? "Now, that was not cool for spitting in my face but I know I deserved it." Oh.

"Why are you here?" He fixed his collar and watch.

"To see that you didn't die." I scuffed and gave an eye roll.

"Thanks," I said sarcastically.

"Welcome butt," Now I scrunch my nose. He called me a butt twice. I hate that. "How cute," he cooed by my ear. I groaned and swatted him away.

"I'm alive now you can go." I pointed to the door.

He got up and rolled his sleeves up to his elbows. And god he looked attractive for a split second until I realized the ass he really was. I let a low irritated sigh which made him smirk in amusement.

"Fine.." he started to say. He leaned close to my face. I felt his hot minty breath on my neck and I shuddered with...pleasure? "But I'll be back..." he stepped back slowly to the door. "...when you're sleeping peacefully.." I gulped. He smirked again "...dreaming..." he winked and left. I let out a heavy low sigh. Damn it.

**********

"Are you sure you're okay Luca ?" Aaron asked me again. I was spacing out and thinking of King's words. "Luca?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, it's just I'm tired and it bugs me since I don't do anything." I looked at him and smiled trying to avoid him knowing I was lying.

"Yeah same here. Would you like to rest?" I nodded no.

"No. I want to spend time with you, Aaron. I miss you. I hate being stuck in here...alone." I groaned. Aaron chuckled.

"I know bud. We will get out soon. Blake is my roomie for a while." I gasped.

"WHAT!?" My monitor started beating fast.

"Ugh, the doc said not too much excitement! I'm sorry he just fell and bumped his head he is fine he slipped on my ice because his shoe was untied. Please calm down." Aaron pleaded and I breathe in and out the best I could. After five minutes I was calm.

"I'm sorry. I love those guys." Aaron chuckled and nodded in agreement.

Loa came through the door with a bouquet of roses. A smile crept up my face. Aww, my little pinecone.

"Loa! Hi. I missed you ahhh," I said happily and he smiled.

"Hi, babe. I missed you too." He chirped and Aaron groaned then laughed. Loa gave me the roses and I smelled them.

"Thanks for the roses. You didn't have to." He rolled his eyes.

"And not show how much I love my best friend, stop it." He smirked and shook hands with Aaron. "How are you feeling boys?"