23

WARNING: This book involves boyxboy action if any reader disapproves then please move on to a different story.

READ with caution, you have been warned

Thank you

Enjoy!

~~~~~-

~Aaron~

The guys haven't messaged back yet, and I've been worried, wondering what the frick has been going on. Dad and mom left not too long ago, Loa was here earlier too. Lucan was asleep. 

I kept checking the messages for anyone to update me, but nothing. I was eager to check in but I should wait.

"Aaron," I glanced up. Quinn. I gasped. "Relax, I'm here to have a quick chat." He glanced at Lucan. "Sleeping so calmly, not knowing anything that's going on, better that way, huh?"

"What do you want, Quinn?" He pulled a chair and sat in front of me, at a good distance.

"A quick chat, like I said."

"We are not releasing Zean, he already said he chooses to stay."

"Why would I try to break him free? If that was my concern, Aaron, he wouldn't have been in your hold for an hour."

"Then why are you here?"

"As you know, I paid your little "safe" house a visit."

"Yeah, didn't get too far, now did ya?" He chuckled.

"I went way past far, Aaron." He took out his phone and held it to me so I can see, it was live footage of a camera, showing a little girl sleeping. "Do you know who she is?" He took it away and I glanced at him.

"Your daughter you spoke of?"

"No, Hunter's sister, that's who she is." I widen my eyes.

"You kidnapped her?"

"Oh, I didn't, "

"But your men did, meaning you."

"Your point being?" He asked annoyingly.

"Why did you kidnap her?"

"I have something precious of one, two, three, then my message get's across more clearly."

"Which is?"

"You're very calm about this information, Aaron."

"What is it, Quinn." He smiled, that wicked smile they all have.

"To listen, not try to be idiots and try to be on the lookout for me, to be on the low."

"Okay, those are the wrong set of people then, whoever Miles had captured you and your brother is people I am not familiar with nor have any idea who they might be."

"Oh, I know, I have them right where I want them to be."

"Why are you here talking to me?"

"Because, you're in it too, Aaron."

"You said you're 30 years old doesn't play these games anymore yet here you are doing it." He stared at me. "Why don't you be with your sick daughter you escaped for eh? Doesn't she need her daddy?" He stared at me hard.

"My daughter is not of your concern,"

"No, but she is yours so why don't you be a good dad and be with her and leave us all the fuck alone. No one even gave a damn about you, it was only Samuel anyways."

"Is that so?"

"It always has been Zean and Samuel being a dumbass getting involved. So, go be a good daddy and act your age." He arose.